Are you okay with the Human MC's love interest being an elf woman?

Are you okay with a Human Male Protagonist's love/lust interest being an Elf woman?

• A) Yes.

Votes: 337 46.6%
  • B) Yes, and I'll share my thoughts on this in the thread to give the OP more insight.

Votes: 21 2.9%
  • C) Yes, it's fine. I don't care if she's human or elf, just as long as she's hot.

Votes: 272 37.6%
  • D) Yes, but it has to be explained well to make it convincing. Elf/Human romance isn't common.

Votes: 60 8.3%
  • E) No.

Votes: 17 2.4%
  • F) No, and I'll share my thoughts on this in the thread to give the OP more insight.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G) No. It's a turn off and instant deal breaker. It feels distant and off for some reason.

Votes: 16 2.2%

• Total voters

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
To me as long as the non human race still looks mostly humanoid it's fine. So elves/vampires/etc are all fine. Shapeshifters like werewolves are fine as well but only if they're both in the same form when the deed gets done. Either human on human or beast on beast, not beast on human. Futa gets a hard pass from me.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Fit body, pair of tits and smoking hot-ass.

Human, mutant, elf, orc ... as long as it's fit above description, them pass !
(nope to futa & furry, y'all go to hell!)

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. I was worried people might feel a disconnect with an elf, but it looks like no one feels that way. That's great. I'm going to finalize my ideas now.

Reactions: Tindomull and Abhai

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. I was worried people might feel a disconnect with an elf, but it looks like no one feels that way. That's great. I'm going to finalize my ideas now.
Dude, elves are hot, literally nobody has ever complained that MC was romancing a hot elf girl. Legolas left a trail of soaked panties every time he broodingly stared out from the silver screen.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Dude, elves are hot, literally nobody has ever complained that MC was romancing a hot elf girl. Legolas left a trail of soaked panties every time he broodingly stared out from the silver screen.
Yeah I think the main sorts of races you might have trouble with would be ones that have at least some features that would not be found on a human or have an emphasis that most wouldn't consider attractive on a human. For instance if your game had a lot of "hot" female orcs with not so hot orc looking faces rather than human faces with slightly orcish features.

I think people will put up with something like an attractive looking female face with fangs or tusks or whatever and a hot human female looking body, but not something like an Uruk-hai with boobs or something. Nobody wants to fuck something like this whether they have boobs or not.

Uruk-hai_statue.jpg