Unity ARENA 2069 [v0.1a] [One Handed Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2 (11).jpg

Overview:
In the year of 2069, Death Arena™ was finally reopened to celebrate the victory on cyber mutants!
Make a fortune as a winner, or be sent to the 'maintenance' department as a complete loser.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-10
Release Date: 2022-12-10
Developer: One Handed Games -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

screen1.jpg screen2.jpg screen3.jpg screen4.jpg screen5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 10, 2019
maybe with some work it could make a good game. I like the idea of it now add a bigger brawl with Ai team mates or rivals (last girl not getting dicked wins) would be awesome, oh and the sex should/needs to happen in battle. the foundation for greatness is there if its not just a cash grab--I find myself saying this a lot and end up being right....sad...

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
This dev probably has an A4 picture of Oni's pfp and see Oni as his mentor in earning money but didnt know whats the steps to squeeze money out of thin air call art

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Ah yes the Slaves of Rome business model. Rent an incomplete game with barely any content for a high monthly fee.

Patreon was a mistake.

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
Nobody seems to be mentioning the gameplay. You just click over and over again. It's attached to the worst imitation of the batman arkham series I've ever seen, right down to the counter-attack prompt. I also beat everybody in wave 7/15 and then nothing happened. It won't go to the next wave. On top of that, there's not even a pause menu or any way it seems to get back to start. arenacounter.png