CDM

Apr 11, 2018
There is no virus in the decensor or the files here, please stop spreading misinformation. your scan was a false positive hit for a generic malware report that pops up on kapersky on various games. A simple search of the internet for the alert will confirm this is nothing new:

This is a false positive.
Was this virus he found inside the game folder? Or did he download this patch Somewhere else?

Tenz08

Oct 29, 2018
I dont know what happened but it keeps turrning black and and text appeared. Screenshot_2021-05-22-23-51-21-12.png
Its on joiplay btw

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Was this virus he found inside the game folder? Or did he download this patch Somewhere else?
The installer on the developers site for adding the adult content he is claiming is infected with a virus. It is not. the game files are safe 100%

despelote

May 26, 2017
okay i updated the nw.js from .
just unzip the file and copy it to the game directory and run nw.exe. for more information:

to unzip the original game.exe you can use the tool from the guys (Enigma Virtual Box unpacker)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Unfortunely it doesn't have pregnancy, but seems quite nice. Specially taking into account it's price at steam.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone getting an error when they try and use RPG maker save editor? Guess i can attempt that saveditonline but I'd rather just use the quick program.

EDIT: Nope. Saveditonline isn't working either. how odd. Damn I just want money really lol.

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
so how do i get past false positive so i can play the game without my aniti virus trying to quarantine it

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
so how do i get past false positive so i can play the game without my aniti virus trying to quarantine it
Create an exemption with your AV. If you don't know how to do that use google. You'll be able to find the details online.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
does this game have a similar style and gameplay to Lost in Labyrinth (like "RPG before H")? Since they are from the same publisher

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Ark of Artemis [v1.1] [Otaku Plan] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.92GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (521MB):
*All archives are already decompiled, which means you can see/extract all the cg's without any additional tool.
Edit: Fixed missing images. If you still have the previous compressed version download the missing image zip attached below and extract in your ''game'' folder.

Just to clarify for some people, you can't use save editor online to cheat, what you need is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes