Chiotte

Jul 7, 2018
Dude I wish Eleanor was voiced especially the communication in the missions. It's one of the hottest h-games I've ever played. Eleanor being voiced would be perfect.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Dude I wish Eleanor was voiced especially the communication in the missions. It's one of the hottest h-games I've ever played. Eleanor being voiced would be perfect.
By 'voiced' you mean the voice actress actually speaking or just moans?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Yes I meant a voice actress with dialogue and stuff. It would put more life into her. I know there are moans but a lot of hentai games/VNs these days have voice actresses speaking and stuff so it could be cool i guess.
then stop wish and buy the game for fuck sake, voice actresses not work for free

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
While he was a bit rude, he did have a point.

Voice actresses, better backgrounds, more variations in the CG's, etc.

Most of those area where one could think to improve, beyond the narrative choice that some players may or may not like, all stem from a lack of financial resources.

It's not like the creator willingly choose not to use better and more professional Voice Acting simply because he did not like the concept.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020
then stop wish and buy the game for fuck sake, voice actresses not work for free
that was not his point, he knows voice actresses need to get a good paid, and the one for this game sure got one, judging how much money the game got.

Of course its the creator decision if he wants to add more voice or not, buying the game wont change anything if the creator doens't want full voicelines, and his commet was not forcing anyone. It was simply a suggestion.

Last edited:

lev0nne

Nov 30, 2020
Another thing I appreciate about this one: no grotesque crap. Giant erect nipples, monster clit, defecation, vomit and all that sh. They keep it down to earth.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
that was not his point, he knows voice actresses need to get a good paid, and the one for this game sure got one, judging how much money the game got.

Of course its the creator decision if he wants to add more voice or not, buying the game wont change anything if the creator doens't want full voicelines, and his commet was not forcing anyone. It was simply a suggestion.
no, more sell, more money, more thing he can do, voice is not something he can do just for fun, that cost lot of money, "Karryn's Prison" at first dont have voice, but when the selling grow, he add real voice to the game.

CM2002

Jun 2, 2023
Sorry, how to remove static isn't it a bit annoying, if there is a mod or something, can you please explain?

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Sorry, how to remove static isn't it a bit annoying, if there is a mod or something, can you please explain?
I converted the old mod that removes the static from comm images during missions (plus the like 6 images I did myself as the original overlooked them due to a changed naming convention) to the Steam version. I skimmed through the Steam version's images and they seem to be exactly the same as the old version in terms of amount and resolution, so this is simply the old images re-encrypted to comply with the Steam version. In case there are actually new images in the Steam version, let me know.

Remove static mod

To install, simply unpack into <game folder>\img\pictures. I recommend making a copy of the Ope folder there, in case there are problems (or you want to see static again,I know for me seeing less is more sometimes).

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
no, more sell, more money, more thing he can do, voice is not something he can do just for fun, that cost lot of money, "Karryn's Prison" at first dont have voice, but when the selling grow, he add real voice to the game.
and not just any actress, the one they hired is tezuka ryouko

I bet my right hand that anyone has played a game where she participated :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: HHLONG

CM2002

Jun 2, 2023
I don't understand why the no mod and this comes out, someone can make a video better, I say, either I was wrong about something or I have a bad version for the mod. Screenshot_20240702_170615_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg Screenshot_20240702_170608_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

herpaderpderp

Jan 13, 2018
I don't understand why the no mod and this comes out, someone can make a video better, I say, either I was wrong about something or I have a bad version for the mod.
The mod is for the original Steam version, 1.01. I guess the new version uses a different key for its file encryption. Give me a minute and I'll check stuff for 1.03.

Edit: Nope, same encryption and works with the old mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealF
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes