radaralert

May 16, 2022
Just got around downloading this game. Kind of confused since there's so many ways to get the game, and there's an official and unofficial translation, steam and Kagura games version, and a bunch of patches and removal of static?

But anyway, I have the steam version 1.04. I got the patch from Kagura. Just ran the patch and directed the install to the main "Armored Sujit Solgante Folder", which has the contents below. Ran the game and it's playing fine. What exactly did the patch cover?

What's the static mods about? Sorry I am so late on this game. And now I read there's an upcoming DLC? So I want to try and experience it. This will be my first Gaptax game.

1721832362495.png

ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
Just got around downloading this game. Kind of confused since there's so many ways to get the game, and there's an official and unofficial translation, steam and Kagura games version, and a bunch of patches and removal of static?

But anyway, I have the steam version 1.04. I got the patch from Kagura. Just ran the patch and directed the install to the main "Armored Sujit Solgante Folder", which has the contents below. Ran the game and it's playing fine. What exactly did the patch cover?

What's the static mods about? Sorry I am so late on this game. And now I read there's an upcoming DLC? So I want to try and experience it. This will be my first Gaptax game.

View attachment 3862700
the static mod is an uncensor mod, you will be able to see scenes while in battle without censorship

Reactions: radaralert

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018

View attachment 3862700
To further the point that someone commented about the static removal mod, it's not so much about censorship removal but instead changing and aspect about the game, where the protagonist view of the heroine is purposely obstructed so he doesn't see his wife getting groped and harassed.

The mod simply allows you to see what is happening in plain view instead of a watching the obscured version.

(I personally find hotter the version with static, at least for the first playthrough, but everyone has their own preferences)

radaralert

May 16, 2022
To further the point that someone commented about the static removal mod, it's not so much about censorship removal but instead changing and aspect about the game, where the protagonist view of the heroine is purposely obstructed so he doesn't see his wife getting groped and harassed.

The mod simply allows you to see what is happening in plain view instead of a watching the obscured version.

(I personally find hotter the version with static, at least for the first playthrough, but everyone has their own preferences)

Gaaaah I get it. Yeah I'll keep the static. That builds the mystery for sure. Ty so much.

Reactions: StickyJammedPotato

radaralert

May 16, 2022
Alright, so I am quit loving the game so far. The roaming around and mystery elements of Eleanor's shenanigan's are definitely what I needed. It's super hot and actually fun. So far I am focusing on Harry's, because felt like his NTR trope would be the least interesting, considering he is around the same age, he's fit, and normal looking, so there's less of that taboo. But it's been really hot so far, lol.

But I am wondering, is it possible to miss a recollection? For instance, in the screenshot below, would there eventually be a blank space between a "blue circle" or "heart" icon, to indicate there's something missed. Or do recollections just unlock automatically as you progress anyway?

To make sure I am on track, I check on Eleanor's outfit and try to find her before a mission, with the goal of locating her sprite and getting the "recollection unlocked" message. I am thinking you can possibly miss a recollection, because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1721913682951.png

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Alright, so I am quit loving the game so far. The roaming around and mystery elements of Eleanor's shenanigan's are definitely what I needed. It's super hot and actually fun. So far I am focusing on Harry's, because felt like his NTR trope would be the least interesting, considering he is around the same age, he's fit, and normal looking, so there's less of that taboo. But it's been really hot so far, lol.

But I am wondering, is it possible to miss a recollection? For instance, in the screenshot below, would there eventually be a blank space between a "blue circle" or "heart" icon, to indicate there's something missed. Or do recollections just unlock automatically as you progress anyway?

To make sure I am on track, I check on Eleanor's outfit and try to find her before a mission, with the goal of locating her sprite and getting the "recollection unlocked" message. I am thinking you can possibly miss a recollection, because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3865861
You didn't miss anything. Harry's route is just like that. It's best to wait for the Dlc if you want more from his route.

radaralert

May 16, 2022
You didn't miss anything. Harry's route is just like that. It's best to wait for the Dlc if you want more from his route.
Thanks. I don't understand there's a DLC. I was pondering on whether to wait, but I just can't wait for the english version that long\....., unless I MTL. Is the DLC mainly just Harry's route, or will there just be more overall?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Thanks. I don't understand there's a DLC. I was pondering on whether to wait, but I just can't wait for the english version that long\....., unless I MTL. Is the DLC mainly just Harry's route, or will there just be more overall?
From what the CI-en dlsite posts have shown, I'm guessing every route will have additional content. Hopefully a MUCH NEEDED expanded post-game

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018

[/SPOILER]

View attachment 3865861
You can miss a recollection, but at the very least I never had that problem myself, and I believe once you beat a route all of the content of said route becomes available to you.

An advice for making the content seeking easier is that you need to use the "radar" function that tells you the general location of female lead at all times. In case you haven't seen it, it's one of the options when you hit escape to see the menu options with the wife status and all that. It's the lowest option available if I'm not mistaken.

While the DLC will bring content for all 3 routes of the game, it's not really worth it to wait for it to play through the game. Besides, it has been confirmed that the new content will be bonus scenes that you can find in an area you unlock after finishing the game.

( An advice for playing through Neji's, the child, route is that you can actually skip the missions after beating the game once. It's not recommended to do it with Duston since he has the best harassment events during them, but Neji doesn't have any lewd content during his missions)

radaralert

May 16, 2022
Much appreciated for all that extra feedback!

I had no idea there was a radar for her. Also on Neji, I will definitely skip the missions then. I was wondering how he'd play into the comms ntr, since he's only a civilian. I'm saving his path for last. He doesn't seem like a scumbag and seems to be the most vanilla, so I really wanna see how he nabs Eleanor.

Wish, there was a 4th path. It's definitely missing the disgusting old bastard. Like a perv janitor on the base. But the game overall is definitely hitting the spot.

Mr.Giggles

Nov 20, 2017
You can miss a recollection, but at the very least I never had that problem myself, and I believe once you beat a route all of the content of said route becomes available to you.

An advice for making the content seeking easier is that you need to use the "radar" function that tells you the general location of female lead at all times. In case you haven't seen it, it's one of the options when you hit escape to see the menu options with the wife status and all that. It's the lowest option available if I'm not mistaken.

While the DLC will bring content for all 3 routes of the game, it's not really worth it to wait for it to play through the game. Besides, it has been confirmed that the new content will be bonus scenes that you can find in an area you unlock after finishing the game.

( An advice for playing through Neji's, the child, route is that you can actually skip the missions after beating the game once. It's not recommended to do it with Duston since he has the best harassment events during them, but Neji doesn't have any lewd content during his missions)
Wait so the focus won't be missions with the accompanying static'd up CGs? Thats a shame.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Wait so the focus won't be missions with the accompanying static'd up CGs? Thats a shame.
The creator said that there would be some scenes that would involve missions and the whole static comms, but it will be only a few of them.
I'm guessing that the bonus content will not be a self-contained new short story line for each character but just a bundle of bonus scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Giggles
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes