Seeking Aromatic Hyena Content

No1needsNo

Dec 30, 2021
Capture.PNG

Hey Guys, I'm looking for Aromatic Hyena Patreon/Discord content.

I know the creator makes a lot of alts that don't go onto places like e621, so the more you have to share the better.

It would be cool to keep this thread going for new content as from what I can tell there is nothing from Aromatic Hyena on this site at the minute.

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
I have content but I don’t know where to upload 10 gigabytes, and over time the author’s fans will report, the last update is either December 2023 or January 2024.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
I have content but I don’t know where to upload 10 gigabytes, and over time the author’s fans will report, the last update is either December 2023 or January 2024.
If you don't wanna use google drive or dropbox, Mega and Pixeldrain both have 20gb free plans, FileN has a 10gb free plan so if you split it into multiple files you may be able to skirt in just under that.

Trouble is all these have limits on how much people can download in a day, so you're gonna have to split the stuff no matter what, I'd say just unpack it and put it on mega or FileN which lets people preview stuff so they don't have to download all of it in case they're just looking for a specific thing

And of course, there's always torrents.

No1needsNo

Dec 30, 2021
I would have to agree with RT_Zinky that Mega is probably your best bet. I've never set one up myself but it seems you can either link a file to download direct or set up a viewable folder. I'd go with the last one. Terabox could also be an option.

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
If you don't wanna use google drive or dropbox, Mega and Pixeldrain both have 20gb free plans, FileN has a 10gb free plan so if you split it into multiple files you may be able to skirt in just under that.

Trouble is all these have limits on how much people can download in a day, so you're gonna have to split the stuff no matter what, I'd say just unpack it and put it on mega or FileN which lets people preview stuff so they don't have to download all of it in case they're just looking for a specific thing

And of course, there's always torrents.
I would have to agree with RT_Zinky that Mega is probably your best bet. I've never set one up myself but it seems you can either link a file to download direct or set up a viewable folder. I'd go with the last one. Terabox could also be an option.
Yes, MEGA is the best, but I have a free account, an old account with 50 GB, and I’m sure that they will report it and I’ll lose it, and the torrent needs to be distributed, which I won’t always be able to do.
In general, I’ll download it from MEGA first and then upload it to Pixeldrain.

Reactions: No1needsNo

No1needsNo

Dec 30, 2021
Yes, MEGA is the best, but I have a free account, an old account with 50 GB, and I’m sure that they will report it and I’ll lose it, and the torrent needs to be distributed, which I won’t always be able to do.
In general, I’ll download it from MEGA first and then upload it to Pixeldrain.
I hope you can be the hero this thread has been waiting for.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah, I found the links over at "the other place", really disappointing to be honest, for a $15 price tag I was hopin for PSD's and textless versions, and aside from the latest image they released there's basically none to speak of.

• Sad
Reactions: TheLokich

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah, I found the links over at "the other place", really disappointing to be honest, for a $15 price tag I was hopin for PSD's and textless versions, and aside from the latest image they released there's basically none to speak of.
The more greedy the authors, the more carefully they try to protect the content, but its quality is very mediocre.

Supaguts

Mar 22, 2024
He just made the content links only accessible via DM's. Someone tipped him off that a bot was scraping his discord.

No1needsNo

Dec 30, 2021
Still have the content saved somewhere?
No it was only uploaded temporarily, your honestly not missing out on much I think we were all a bit disappointed.

However the newest video should be out soon and then I will start nagging someone to upload it haha.

Reactions: Supaguts