3.70 star(s) 56 Votes

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Nvm, i did it, haha! Look at his face :KEK: :KEK: , IMG-20240805-WA0000.jpg

Well, day 5 now, and why the fuck is that old men penus so fast? At fishing, any tips?,

It seems he wants to fuck my wife no matter what!!

Last edited:

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
I am sure a member of thus thread has already posted this note.
But!
I would like to share, what i did to beat those 3 mini games at highest difficulty.
IMG-20240805-WA0001.jpg
1. First of all, race with Ahanu,
I feel sorry for him,
All i did was followed the tricks, which was shared by some genius from this thread( i am sorry, i couldn't find your name ), this race was no boat race, it was a FormulaDrifting race!, so i just paused and spammed both my right and left mouse button and then continue.

2. Brawl match with Kele.
IMG-20240805-WA0004.jpg
All the 3 fights with him has not much difference,
The Strategy is to "move like a butterfly, sting like a bee"
~Muhammad Ali
Yes! I noticed Kele is defensive and plays safe, his rhythm is to hold at one place for about 3 seconds, and move another area. Thats when we get an opening!,
The best way to hit him is Double-Tripple Jab and Slip to the sides,
(Remember to try to hit before he does)
( Always remember to recover stamina after 3-4 continuos spam of Jabs {spam left click}, why? Because that will help us regain our pace and continue )
Our MC John has smaller frame, so he got less hitbox.
And it doesnt end there,
When Kele's Hp is less than 20% , he starts to chase the Mc,

And when that happens, we must move backward and move to his sides while hitting him.

You might know this-
If you stop moving, Kele becomes more offensive,
So remember to always move around [WASD] always!

I was fucking! satisfied after knocking him out , ahahahahahah!!! I really wish Mc got that bigger reward:coffee:;)

And finally the Fishing with basket,
IMG-20240805-WA0002.jpg
I Honestly didnt put much effort for the 1st and 2nd round,
What shocked me was his 3rd and last round, that mf isnt supposed to move like that!! Holy sheet!!!!!,
So i used some brains of mine and discovered that,
If i move criss cross( opposite to Pinu's rhythms), i can get the win, remember to move front and back depending on the quantity of fish thats coming, and yes! Avoid that orange fish, look for pattern of the fish, might take a few tries.

And thats it guys!
Thank you.

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
IMG-20240805-WA0005.jpg IMG-20240805-WA0003.jpg
What saddens me is that the amount of potential this game has about these two women,

I am no NTR hater, infact i am an artist of NTR contents myself, i like to draw them.
My name is Koime in pixiv, check it out if you want to!

So what i wanted to say was these two women and the MC's wife claire could have a harem ending with the MC.
Too bad it ends up getting MC inside 2 foot wide and 6 foot deep, incase we plow those 2 women.

Reactions: Percipere0
3.70 star(s) 56 Votes