3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Truyeet

Dec 29, 2021
Finished it, and feel the same way about this game as every NTRMAN game. I'd rather he just focus on one route so that there'd be more end game content than just 3 fuck scenes and it's over. Never any slow build up to teasing, pregnancy...etc

It's always 1 fuck = instantly turned, and game over.
God, I wish he had only focused on uncle route in Rural Homecoming 2. Instead of building things up and teasing we get a time skip and wife already corrupted.

This has been the case for all his newer releases. Pacing is just about non existent unfortunately.

We all know he can write a good ntr story with good pacing. His comics are a proof of that. Nowadays it feels like he is trying to add too many stuff into games. What's the point of multiples languages and VO's when the story/pacing itself is mid at best.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Wow, this thing has more issues than i thought. Issues i found so far (tested in gallery, not sure if the main game will have the same bugs):
1. selecting language audio does nothing
2. selecting costumes does nothing
3. mic audio is entirely unbalanced. Some of the VAs like the wife will be at a good audio level, while the Amara comes out super soft to the point that i had to boost the volume for their scenes
4. Amara's cowgirl scene (2nd to last cutscene) is slow and doesn't seem to change speed or pacing when you click to change speed. The sexual SFX speeds up but nothing else does, making it get out of sync with the body movement.
The costumes section tells you it only affects in game standing portraits.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The NTR tag on this site only means there's unspecified amount of NTR content in the game, not that the whole game is NTR and nothing else. So, simmer down and next time think twice before you go off calling others simpletons.

(there's also no vanilla tag, just to drive the point home how stupid your argument was. And for this matter yes, it's quite common for people to show up in threads for games without NTR tag and ask for NTR)
Damn, I didn't even realize there wasn't a vanilla tag, that's kinda stupid IMO. I guess you just gotta use up your 10 exclude tags to avoid stuff you don't want. My sympathies vanilla bros.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
what do I get by guessing the riddles correctly? Is it actually possible to beat the old man in normal mode? john is slow as fuck and the old man is a fucking ninja.

shadowbab

Mar 30, 2023
What's the point of having a "hard" difficulty when it's literally unbeatable? It's not the kind of dev who knows how to balance gameplay.

hunk6969

May 22, 2020
First off netori is fucking trash it's basically vanilla. So half of the game is vanilla. It's an argument you simpleton do you go to the vanilla tag & ask for ntr? Do you go to the toilet to get food? It does he built off his fanbase off what? NTR & corruption games. They do need to conform to that theme or else it comes out raw these last few games have been fucking raw. Thus no one was happy not the ntr fans nor the vanillas. Oh I wonder what he based his name off of surely he's not a ntr fan & dev.......Lastly it does? "A game made for everyone is for a game made for no one" ~Arrowhead game studios & it's well deserved criticism.
netori is good, I just don't like the mc here, he's a cuck but also a netori. a good netori games are like ntr legend, the mc is really a chad. I hope he makes a game that only focuses on netori, and a game that only focuses on netorare.

Last edited:

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
who's against ntr here? a couple people are just pointing out the crybabies who cry when there is more than one type of ntr, pretty much the cucks are getting cucked for diversity in genre types lmaoooooo
All smug when vanilla devs waste time suddenly adding cuck shit in their games due to some whales paying for it "why do you get angry? it's optional, just skip that content bro :sneaky:" then, when ntr devs do the same but adding more vanilla content instead, they cry like little bitches

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes