RPGM Abandoned Art of Charm [v0.04] [fairy-s-wings]

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Seems like a good premise, but some of those faces are kinda off-putting. I mean, what is going on in that first image? Or the various other images where the protagonist looks stoned as hell.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
this is kinda cool hope the updates bring a lot at a time and theres mind control/hypnotise stuff, even to the fairy

Fairie's wings

Nov 13, 2020
Hello, it is time to answer some questions.
rpgm? oh damn it man, would have loved if it was renpy
Game will remain RPGM. It's just because I'm not a fan of Renpy and in my opinion giving a player possibility to roam freely is very important. Now, when world is still empty, it might feel unnecessary and annoying, but it will change. Actually, first version of the game was made with Unity, but very soon I found myself doing only coding and fixing bugs, so I decided to switch to RRGM. It gives nice compromise because of simplicity. Yes, it has a lot of constrains, but still it flexible enough. Plus, in future I will add some combat and RPGM already has everything I need.
how do you fuck the fairy? I'm stuck at the invisible ring.
You don't. If you've seen 2 versions of Lucia shower scene (w and wo Rose), you've seen everything this build has to offer for now. Keep an eye on upcoming updates and changelogs.
is there any futa stuf in this game because i couldn't find any
I am sorry, but tags are messed up. Futa tag supposed to be in a development notes as upcoming. So as preg and almost all of them. Sorry again.
Seems like a good premise, but some of those faces are kinda off-putting. I mean, what is going on in that first image? Or the various other images where the protagonist looks stoned as hell.
Yeeaaa, I have this problem. Working on it.
So many typos and unpolished AF. Gonna skip this for now.
And on it.
Thank you all for the feedback, see you soon.