• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 2D] [S>Composer] Art school trained 2D Artist / Asset Designer / Composer! -> Starting at $10!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Meisla

Jan 17, 2022
meisla_small.png
Hey everyone! :)
I'm Meisla, I'm an NSFW artist, and a professional musician!
I'm happy to announce that commissions are OPEN!
-
You may request 2D art, sound design, and musical pieces and compositions.
I look forward to working with you! :)

- PM
- Discord : Meisla#7669
- meisla.new@gmail.com

Check out my website there:
(more drawings to see)

Skills:
- 2D art
- Graphic design (logo, icons, graphic items...)
- Video editing, motion design
- Music composition
- Sound design

art_title_small.png

new_prices1.jpg new_prices2.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Employment Type & Rates:
- Any work type (gig, short, long, project...)

Availability:
- I'm available !
- Deadlines may vary on my schedule, but I would give you an estimation. I try not to exceed a month for the most complex scenes. A few days for the simple ones.

Additional comments:
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. You send me a PM or an email explaining what you want.
2. We discuss the details, you can send me references.
3. Once I've understood what you want, I send you a quotation with the explained price and the estimated delivery.
4. You send the payment.
5. (optional) I send you a quick and dirty sketch so we're sure we agree.
6. If you're OK with it, I begin working. When the work is done, I send it digitally to you!

ALLOWED FETISHES
I draw all kind of fetishes, EXCEPT: gore/scat (I'm OK with piss, though)

music_title_small.png
New service!
You may now request a professional female singer to sing on your track! (languages: English, French)
Price starting at 50€ and depending on the length of the vocal part.

Employment Type & Rates:
- Any work type (gig, short, long, project...)

Prices may vary a lot depending on the complexity of the request.
For example:
  • 1 minute piece, repetitive pads, drumloop, simple harmony 20€
  • 10 minute piece, same as above with slight variations 30€
  • 1 minute piece, manually programmed drums, live played bass and 4 guitars, with modulations, tempo changes, jazz harmonies 120€
  • 4 minutes piece, same spirit as above, but with variations and evolution 200€

Availability:
- I'm available !
- Deadlines may vary on my schedule, but I would give you an estimation. I try not to exceed a month for the most complex scenes. A few days for the simple ones.

Work Samples:

Additional comments:
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. You send me a PM or an email explaining what you want.
2. We discuss the details, you can send me references.
3. Once I've understood what you want, I send you a quotation with the explained price and the estimated delivery.
4. You send the payment.
5. If you're OK with it, I begin working. When the work is done, I send it digitally to you.
6. You may request 1-3 modifications, depending on the complexity.

Last edited:

Meisla

Jan 17, 2022
Update!
I've uploaded some music work samples!
You can listen to them on
Enjoy! :)

(Also edited the price of the example for the music commission to better reflect the needed amount of work)

Last edited:

Meisla

Jan 17, 2022
Update! (yes, it's crazy right now! :ROFLMAO:)
I've put my last art piece in the "work samples" section (in first position). I've named her Klay.
Enjoy!

Meisla

Jan 17, 2022
Hey!
I've uploaded my last commissioned music piece (which is full-length and not just a sample, for once!) on my Soundcloud.
It's called "Paradise Vale", and I'm sure you'll understand why! :)

Meisla

Jan 17, 2022
New service!
You may now request a professional female singer to sing on your track! (languages: English, French)
Perfect for trailers, credits, special songs, and generally to get your game to stand out!

Price starting at 50€ and depending on the length of the vocal part.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Wow, good stuff on the art side. What kind of music do said singers specialize in? Specifically looking for a female metal vocalist (both clean and harsh vocals, specifically in the same vein as early Maria Brink/In This Moment-type stuff.) at non-exorbitant prices, but given the nicheness of it. I'm expecting that I'll have to pay a bit more. Just putting a list together that I can come back to later with potential options.

Just a little note on the AI stuff. AI art or AI-aided art is both neither copyrighted nor copyrightable as it's not a completely original, or rather 'unique', piece of art. So, while you can sell it to someone, anyone else can basically take that work and use it as their own (be it in a game or something else entirely.). Nothing you or the person buying/commissioning/etc. can do about it - at least as far as the laws are currently written.

Meisla

Jan 17, 2022
Just a little note on the AI stuff. AI art or AI-aided art is both neither copyrighted nor copyrightable as it's not a completely original, or rather 'unique', piece of art
Okay, thanks for the insight! :) I know A.I. is quite in a grey zone for now and laws will surely change in the future. But as for me, I use A.I. as an assistant, meaning I may use it as a base for redrawing, inspiration, or collage. I'm not delivering 100% A.I. images, and not using it all the time.

What kind of music do said singers specialize in? Specifically looking for a female metal vocalist
I work with a female singer at the moment who I know did sing metal in the past, even though I never personally heard it myself. She's quite versatile.

Wow, good stuff on the art side
Thanks! That's very kind of you to say. :)

Meisla

Jan 17, 2022
Hey! :)
I just finished a new battle track sample! You can listen to it here:

Meisla

Jan 17, 2022
Hey hey! :)
I have a tiny website now! Here:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote