Unity - Art Thou a Demon King [v0.4.6.2] [MSConstruction]

1. 3.00 star(s)

boredman110

V 0.4.6.2

If I could I'd give this a 3.5. I'm rounding this to a 3 as I think there's some things that the game suffers from.

The game takes a lot of inspiration from JSKs games, especially his newer combat focused one, albeit the combat here is way more simplified. Currently there's no special skills or move sets you can do, only attack, destroy armor, as well as blocking or stunning enemies when they're about to attack. Main difference from JSK combat is that H attacks fill up a meter, and when filled to a certain point and the enemy is defeated, allows you to have sex and capture the enemy.

Besides that, there's also an "idle combat" game where you must progress through stages fighting enemies to reach a boss. This is meant to "progress" the story, grind coins, as well as unlock misc. scenes with side characters.

Personally I find the art medicore and the animations are a bit stiff, but otherwise I think they are suitable for this game. A lot of the H-scenes also seem to follow JSKs formula, though some customization buttons are either useless for certian characters or not well explained.

There are several issues that I currently have with this game, mainly direction, dialogue, and UI. I'm aware there's a tip button on the top-left screen, but dollards like me will miss it within the first 5-20 minutes. Also, those who aren't familiar with JSKs combat system will struggle on how the cycle is supposed to go as there is currently no tutorial on combat (I know JSK games don't have one either, but some pointers on what you can do would be nice).
    Some of the dialogue doesn't sit right with me either. Most of it is fine, but a few lines come off as awkward.
    UI works for a WIP game, but it could definitely use an overhaul. By the end of the game I found the tower UI to be extremely cluttered.

There's definetly a lot of potential for this game, and I look forward to how interactions will expand for the characters. Right now, its an ok game with way too much grinding.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

HonkDunk

I had fun, story is pretty good, animation and art is really well done, and the characters are pretty interesting. Only thing that bothers me is the rough English translation and if the translation was done better, I would've given this five stars
  3. 4.00 star(s)

AmaLikeBass

It's unfinished af. The content basically contains 3 same scenes for 3 visually different girls.

It's preferrable to cheat engine your game balance, otherwise fights will be so boring (you'd be restoring your energy with the same rate as your opponent does so it's a stalemate for minutes until she decides to heal herself for 10 hp or some shit). The idea of old tower is good, gold rewards are too low though.

I liked H-Scenes, I think they are decent. Dialogues are not finished, it's like, there's one universal for three girls but sometimes they have their unique lines. No relationship progression... but some ground for it in the future.

It's difficult to grade. Thread was recently updated, so there's still hope. It actually feels nice and I like the art style.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

That game is alright. It sure needs some more work though. It has nothing to offer that would make it different from other games of the same genere. It's pretty much like old jsk game but 15 years later. It needs more story. More gameplay elements and more different art. It has good fundamentals but for sure it's not even close to finished.

Art 2.5/5
    Story 2/5
    Gameplay 3.5/5
    Fapability 2/5
    Originality 3/5
  5. 3.00 star(s)

ManInside

A good game.

It is a fun little game where you upgrade your stuff, attack women (whom attacked you first) then destroy their clothes and defeat and deflower them.

Game's art is okay, the H-scenes are okay and the gameplay is mediocre. The game takes probably 45 minutes tops to beat. It's quite easy gameplay after the first 20 minutes.

Only thing i can request is an autosave. (And thr game to be finished however I hope the dev takes his time to release quality)

I actually surprisingly can't wait for the next patch.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

camdanryeker

Quite candidly, I don't know why this game is rated so high. The art and animations are incredibly low quality.

The gameplay is fun enough, it isn't *too grindy, but the lack of effort put into the art (mainly the sex scenes) really kills this game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

AnonymousNihilist

Good game, you will enjoy it if you liked old Flash games. Kasumi Rebirth, JSK studio games, and that popular femdom space game come to mind.

There is not so much content yet, but it seems like there are regular updates, excited to see where this game goes.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

LizardUniverse

meh experience
    copy paste sex scenes (violet's tiddies are kinda big in her bj scene)
    -cept violet's sex scene has some foreplay, jus about it
    dialogue is aight art is kinda aight
    animation is aight
    despite being on unity it runs fast which is new for me and overall the grind doesnt feel like a grind jus leave an auto clicker on or somethin you'll make the money to get decent upgrades
    -don't worry bout 150+ hp or outspeeding the speed violet herself
  9. 3.00 star(s)

dickchappy420

This is essentially just a beta version of a JSK game. If you've played one of those before this is close to identical, but with a little bit more added on to the gameplay systems. Overall not bad, but it's quite lacking in content at the moment with only 3 poses and different girls having identical poses for the same type of scene. I would just recommend to play JSK's games instead until this is fleshed out more.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Crescent-Voyager

I'm enjoying the game so far and I'm curious to see what's more to come. The art is nice but the "bulge" in Isabella's crotch is bugging me. I don't think it would look that prominent with the dress on but I guess that's just me. It terms of combat, it's quite lacking but that's to be expected from a game this early in development. As for the characters, my favorite is Aria.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

mgerhold6022

I can't explain it but I find this game to be addicting and satisfying. The battles feel engaging even when grinding and I feel like there is well balanced payoff and repeat battles don't feel repetitive. Very excited to see where this goes.