Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Artemis [0.5.1] [digi.B] Walkthrough/ Improvements/ Cheat Mod [AdanGC Mods]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
Where the heck is the android mod it seems nearly all the top games are still waiting for android mods, what is happening are all the android modders on strike or something

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
Where the heck is the android mod it seems nearly all the top games are still waiting for android mods, what is happening are all the android modders on strike or something
well, 2 issues with your post: 1. you need to not be so angry and demanding. then you might get someone sympathetic enough to actually integrate the mod into the android version. 2. this is renpy mod thread, not the android one. look before posting.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I was able to solve it by just deleting the whole "choibranch" folder at game/code/
Question does deleting this folder effect the game and or choices in the game? I did delete it and it starts the game fine now.

qwerty14

Feb 17, 2018
Question does deleting this folder effect the game and or choices in the game? I did delete it and it starts the game fine now.
As far as I can tell, checking the error seems to be that the files are duplicated. I erased that folder and played the whole game with walkthrough without any issues.

Reactions: D Dog

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Don't think you need to be a "wizard or a mind reader" to see the current game version is 0.4.2 and mod hasn't been updated from game version is 0.4.1a
my man

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
The modder may have more important things to deal with in his personal life than the udapte at the moment.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
yeah i see it just be patient this one is a little big game and the mod take me a few days to finish as soon as i have it im going to update the thread with the new version of the mod. Be patient please.
Thank you for the work you do in creating this mod that we enjoy.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes