elenoi

Mar 29, 2024
1711689542810.png
Was there something important in this chest? When i've defeated the hollow my stamina went out and now i can't get back in.

zwoobie

Jan 15, 2018
Bro woke up and decided to hate for no reason at all. Plenty of shitty devs out there and he decided to go for one of the few that actually makes good progress on a regular basis?

jpkiller20

Oct 25, 2023
Should add a window on the side of the screen that shows Lucille's portrait and randomly when walking around the map different H-events happen that aren't prompted by a NPC, and only happen with the different Bulls that are in the party at the time, Example of this would be her being fingered as you walk and ect, another would be like the events in NTR Bunnies but happen as you walk and continue playing as you walk. Sorry if it doesn't make too much sense, I hope you understand what I mean.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Should add a window on the side of the screen that shows Lucille's portrait and randomly when walking around the map different H-events happen that aren't prompted by a NPC, and only happen with the different Bulls that are in the party at the time, Example of this would be her being fingered as you walk and ect, another would be like the events in NTR Bunnies but happen as you walk and continue playing as you walk. Sorry if it doesn't make too much sense, I hope you understand what I mean.
I do understand and i do like this idea

Chara08

Jan 20, 2018
go to abbey and recruit Oligarch, he got 5 scenes with mc
Unless there are some other criteria I don't know about, I don't believe it is possible to get any scenes with him since with the MC I already have affection above 100 and the sex option and info option still do nothing.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
there's a similiar thing, there's a chance bulls will "harass" Lucille with a cutscene while you explore. Even though maybe a side image would be better

Unless there are some other criteria I don't know about, I don't believe it is possible to get any scenes with him since with the MC I already have affection above 100 and the sex option and info option still do nothing.
mhhh then maybe Oligarch is bugged in that build. I don't remember when I fixed it

glorbgon

May 1, 2022
clicking on the ''have sex'' button with any of the characters except for the merchant does nothing, but I remember it telling me a love requisite with Alvar before, did it break or is it unfinished?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
clicking on the ''have sex'' button with any of the characters except for the merchant does nothing, but I remember it telling me a love requisite with Alvar before, did it break or is it unfinished?
unfinished in this build, implemented in latest build

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Wish it had anal with Lucille, but still pretty neat game ngl
I'm not a big fan of anal myself so I never think to add anal scenes, that's why. There's a couple of anal scenes with ghosts in the recent build though

silentguitar

Feb 7, 2019
My guy am I dumb or my game got buggy? Where's the fuckin key man??? I've literally try to press everything why is it feels so cryptic

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes