Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I'm in the intro, the cross shaped key and the gardener's key... Or maybe something else, I just wanted to progress the story I'm at 5 affection now
the game says that you need to deepen your relationship with her. Just explore the game and give the right answers

Soran11

Jun 10, 2018
any save or gallery available? trying this for the first time, kind of curious as to what to expect in terms of content, would appreciate it if anyone can help :D

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
Hello anyone knows when 0.4.3 will be out on f95zone ? or if someone doesnt mind sharing with me, id be happy :giggle:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1713622733952.png

"My penis"?? Can somebody explain what the fuck is going on here? I don't see trans/genderbender tag :cautious:

bmfww2000

Jan 30, 2019
I love this game, but am having some difficulty in progressing.

1. How do I get bullets? I get the lab but no way of making bullets.
2. How do I increase Lucille's affection for me or the bull faster?
2. How do I recruit the executioner or the oligarch?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I love this game, but am having some difficulty in progressing.

1. How do I get bullets? I get the lab but no way of making bullets.
2. How do I increase Lucille's affection for me or the bull faster?
2. How do I recruit the executioner or the oligarch?
which version are you playing? If the one on this forum, then
1) after finding the laboratory you should look for recipes. Should be 1 recipe per area, so 1 in forest and 1 in abbey, but you might need Helm for it
2) Right now the only way is everyday bring her to him and go to sleep. I'm working on new features for it
3) executioner is not available yet. Oligarch at the abbey (go EAST after you leave your house)

edit: just checked. there's a bug preventing bullets to spawn in inventory. Next build bullets will be usable

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes