bmfww2000

Jan 30, 2019
which version are you playing? If the one on this forum, then
1) after finding the laboratory you should look for recipes. Should be 1 recipe per area, so 1 in forest and 1 in abbey, but you might need Helm for it
2) Right now the only way is everyday bring her to him and go to sleep. I'm working on new features for it
3) executioner is not available yet. Oligarch at the abbey (go EAST after you leave your house)

edit: just checked. there's a bug preventing bullets to spawn in inventory. Next build bullets will be usable
Thanks, mate!!

bmfww2000

Jan 30, 2019
I went to both the Abbey and the forest, but couldn't find the bullet recipes. Am I missing some thing? Also, in the Abbey, I found two chests that need keys to open, but didn't find the keys.

bmfww2000

Jan 30, 2019
Nevermind, I just realised what you meant when you said I needed Helm. Also, I found the bullet recipe in the Abbey but can't find the recipe in the forest.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Nevermind, I just realised what you meant when you said I needed Helm. Also, I found the bullet recipe in the Abbey but can't find the recipe in the forest.
just checked and in the forest is behind the dirt pile, which only the werewolf can dig, so it's unaccessible so far, sorry I forgot haha
anyway remember the bullet feature doesn't work in that build, I just fixed it in mine

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Artificial Blood 0.3.5 playable build .
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Artificial Blood 0.5.0 playable build just posted on .
Changelog for 0.5.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
It seems like you made a lot of progress at the moment though, please heal up yourself first! This new build is already great (im a patreon backer)
Thank you so much. I had a goal where I could keep doing 1 area per month, so I could finish the game by december but it appears I won't be able to do it :C

Anyone mind sharing version 0.5.0 with me, from patreon ? Currently out of money, due to university
if you wait 2 months you will be able to play it for free

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
Thank you so much. I had a goal where I could keep doing 1 area per month, so I could finish the game by december but it appears I won't be able to do it :C

if you wait 2 months you will be able to play it for free
In 2 months time, I should have enough money to afford spending it on patreon version

• Wow
Reactions: Hasselnut

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
You could always take it one step at a time, the arm injury sounds serious if its stopping you from doing art. You could prepare dialogue and other gameplay beats instead of just draw in the meantime, as a suggestion! I'm sure it'll be ready by December at least. It's already 0.5!

I did have a tiny question though. Will there be any other ways Lucille will satisfy herself or to get her to do things like exhibitionism content?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
You could always take it one step at a time, the arm injury sounds serious if its stopping you from doing art. You could prepare dialogue and other gameplay beats instead of just draw in the meantime, as a suggestion! I'm sure it'll be ready by December at least. It's already 0.5!

I did have a tiny question though. Will there be any other ways Lucille will satisfy herself or to get her to do things like exhibitionism content?
when you recruit Isolde, or Marshall (werewolf) or Azaleth (demon) or Damien (vampire), the game enters in "phase 3". In phase 3 she will costantly fuck everyone on map, instead of talking to them, and thinking of doing cool stuff at night as well. This will probably be ready next month
Anyway yes, I'll try to focus on writing these month of recovering!

Reactions: Onbunga

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
I just realized something as well, saves from previous versions dont work in this version? It's fine if not. I can probably just speedrun or find a way to get max affection

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I just realized something as well, saves from previous versions dont work in this version? It's fine if not. I can probably just speedrun or find a way to get max affection
no, they almost never work, that's a RPG maker thing. You can at least get tons of exp going on cheat Hassel at south-west in the villa's garden

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
If you want to speedrun use Mtool, its basically cheat engine for RPGMaker, it allows to find easily and customise variables in game, switches, items, speed up the game, godmod, and other cool stuff

Reactions: glorbgon
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes