• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Been playing the patreon release, my current thoughts:
>needs more debug/testing options for a WIP game like this. The chest for helm's scenes is good, there should be one for each character
>stamina system seems to only exist to be annoying, I cannot see what purpose it seems to hold other than to send you right back home after every few scenes
>recollection/gallery room needs to be fleshed out more, would be nice if it included the cgs/scenes from enemies and townsfolk
>Needs some more scenes with animals/monsters, I know you Hasselnut when I saw a horse I was mildly disappointed there was no scene. (this is probably a patreon thing though)
>Trigger the enemy sex scene if you lose to them instead of JUST sending you back home
>there's a shitton of out of bounds parts of the environments and maps that I'd randomly walk into, but afaik this is a common thing with RPGM. I'd ask to switch to something a bit less buggy like ren'py for the next game tbh but that's just me
>add Lucille's portrait to the screen when she's not following you, showing what sex she's having in roaming scenes when you're not around would be nice
>option to send villagers etc to the villa. I assume this will be a thing considering the large inn-style room but it would also serve a purpose to easily repeat scenes with villagers/minor NPCs like cultists without going all the way over to their area
>add minotaur bull or something would be dope

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Been playing the patreon release, my current thoughts:
>needs more debug/testing options for a WIP game like this. The chest for helm's scenes is good, there should be one for each character
will add

>stamina system seems to only exist to be annoying, I cannot see what purpose it seems to hold other than to send you right back home after every few scenes
idk man, you either love it or hate it, I'm don't think I'll do it again in next games but I'll think of cool things to do when you go back home

>recollection/gallery room needs to be fleshed out more, would be nice if it included the cgs/scenes from enemies and townsfolk
alright

>Needs some more scenes with animals/monsters, I know you Hasselnut when I saw a horse I was mildly disappointed there was no scene. (this is probably a patreon thing though)
I don't do animals anymore, werewolves are my limit

>Trigger the enemy sex scene if you lose to them instead of JUST sending you back home
it's a nice idea, I'll consider it

>there's a shitton of out of bounds parts of the environments and maps that I'd randomly walk into, but afaik this is a common thing with RPGM. I'd ask to switch to something a bit less buggy like ren'py for the next game tbh but that's just me
do you remember the maps where it happened?

>add Lucille's portrait to the screen when she's not following you, showing what sex she's having in roaming scenes when you're not around would be nice
That's what X-ray thing will do. Too late to implement your idea but I'd like to do something like it for next projects

>option to send villagers etc to the villa. I assume this will be a thing considering the large inn-style room but it would also serve a purpose to easily repeat scenes with villagers/minor NPCs like cultists without going all the way over to their area
If you get enough affection towards enemies, they usually come and stay to the villa, having a special scene that have mostly all the CGs. Right now this happens with ghosts, bandits and cultists. They're at the church

>add minotaur bull or something would be dope

Did you see the blacksmith? It's not the minotaur but his scenes will give something similiar imo

Reactions: MeMonky

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Recollection room and several of the screens in the forest off the top of my head
I just saw the blacksmith scene yeah, excited to see more
I think I viewed all content available in the current patreon version. The only things I couldn't find the trigger for but I noticed artwork of in the img folder are the threesomes, the harvester + witch threesomes, and the bunny crew easter egg.
All in all it looks promising, I like this game's setting more than NTR bunnies at least, Lucille is cute.
Last thing I will say is I think if you're going to keep the stamina thing is to maybe add events that require x amount of stamina instead of just 1-3 or all. Would be better incentive to hold on to stamina like that. I think it would also be better if when you ran out of stamina it brought you back to the villa at nighttime instead of progressing to the next day. Or having stamina denote the passage of time, half stamina brings it to nighttime etc.
Anyway I patiently await next update. Hope you aren't spreading yourself thin with multiple projects.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes