Rillim

Jan 13, 2024
Some feedback, suggestions and questions:
1) Is grind meant to be in finished game like it is implemented right now or will it be changed (like progress with characters after map events, with trader after visiting her in different locations or getting her horses to bring new items, with spell trader after finishing his quests etc.)? Because right now purchasing 50 time to get all scenes with trader and so on to progress other characters seems quite redundant and binding it to main map progress seems more reasonable, than just grind.
2) I don't see any point in battle system as it is right now (enemies don't do any damage at some point and you don't need any tactics at all, just clicking spacebar, maybe, it's because you don't know location order, to get proper challenge each time).
3) At the start game doesn't have enough clarification, also at some points later with spell trader, etc. (at least quest book seems reasonable to implement).
4) Without introduction of collision absence (that you can't interact with mob after escaping from/ interacting with it) some points on the map feels disappointing (when you get sandwiched by two mobs at the corner and can't leave without the fight, and you resetting to hub because you were low on the fatigue points).
I like main content, which we are here for, but all of the mentioned before leaves mixed impressions about the game in general.

Last edited:

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
This honestly a really cool game, I'm just not a fan of the small dick stuff but the love interest being someone who likes you back but also is too much of a whore to stop having sex is PEAK and I wish more NTR content on games had this sort of sharing instead of just the humiliation stuff.

It's been a while since I gave this game a try but stuff so I don't remember if it already has Battle Fuck but defeating/debuff an enemy through sex and defeat scenes would be GREAT.
most enemies have battle fuck and it's not even a buff/debuff thing but actually I like this idea lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: LewdWind

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Some feedback, suggestions and questions:
1) Is grind meant to be in finished game like it is implemented right now or will it be changed (like progress with characters after map events, with trader after visiting her in different locations or getting her horses to bring new items, with spell trader after finishing his quests etc.)? Because right now purchasing 50 time to get all scenes with trader and so on to progress other characters seems quite redundant.
2) I don't see any point in battle system as it is right now (enemies don't do any damage at some point and you don't need any tactics at all, just clicking spacebar, maybe, it's because you don't know location order, to get proper challenge each time).
3) At the start game doesn't have enough clarification, also at some points later with spell trader (at least quest book seems reasonable to implement).
4) Without introduction of collision absence (that you can't interact with mob after escaping from/ interacting with it) some points on the map feels disappointing (when you get sandwiched by two mobs at the corner and can't leave without the fight, and you resetting to hub because you were low on the fatigue points).
5) I like main content, which we are here for, but all of the mentioned before leaves mixed impressions about the game in general.
1) all values are to be adjusted at finished game, right now it's just a wild guess
2) same for enemies, I need the whole game before starting seriously with enemy balancing
3) I have no idea of what you mean I'm gonna be honest, what's a clarification?
4) need to think about it
5) thanks

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
How to trigger isabel lucille bedroom scenes? I increased their affection to 99 but they only interact when I drop lucille to her side in the basement, no interaction at night

ziggy1341

Jun 14, 2017
I think I managed to get isolde into the party before I should have with a bug. I went to the misty planes and there was a bridge that was crossable if isolde uses ice magic, it somehow made her start showing up in my party without any sort of intro scene

Reactions: JMtheSIGMA

Rillim

Jan 13, 2024
1) all values are to be adjusted at finished game, right now it's just a wild guess
2) same for enemies, I need the whole game before starting seriously with enemy balancing
3) I have no idea of what you mean I'm gonna be honest, what's a clarification?
4) need to think about it
5) thanks
About clarification. For example: when I started i had no idea, where should I go and where shouldn't, I went to the left of the map and then to the bottom (after priest has come), where I found non-interactable trader model with shimmering on the water, that asked me about Isolde power, I decline and than I get notification about increasing Isolde reputation (after returning to hub) without having her in party, I have never even seen her at this point (also some of her scenes opened after that and her "harass" animation appeared sometimes on the left of the screen). Or I get quest (or at least it seems to be it) from Oligarch to get maniac finger with hollow in your party, maniac never appeared and demon wouldn't talk about it anymore (I don't know, is it intendent or not). Same for another Oligarch quest with blacksmith. Having at least quest book to keep track of current quests, version restricted ones etc. will be quite helpful. Lack of information mixed with bugs is driving me insane at some points.

Last edited:

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Crazy that Wolfrad and Hasselnut keeps drawing cuck games. Makes you think that's their irl relationship :unsure:
makes me think they enjoy creating games? and that whatever their relationship is, business or otherwise is private and none of our damned business.

Last edited:
Reactions: JMtheSIGMA
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes