Artificial Girl 3 appreciation NSFW

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
For me it was Illusions best game, it wasn't perfect by any means, but IMO it was the best character creator. You only needed a few extra tools and could let your imagination go wild, here is a few examples of characters I created and shared. I know the graphics are not up to todays standards but for me that does not matter.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I always really enjoyed the old Illusion games, especially the Artificial Girl titles. Though I can't say I agree with you on it having the best character editor. It was way too limited on slider options. But it was still pretty good.

For a long time now I've wanted to remake a lot of the old maps from the classic illusion games and figure out a way to work them in together on a single island layout, where you can run around and explore them all. In a way, one of my long term practice projects is loosely inspired by that idea. It's a small island community simulation where you play as the local deity who can wander around exploring the island, observing the inhabitants, their interactions, and daily routines. With the option of possessing whoever you want to temporarily take over their life and do what you want as them, heh.

Reactions: AmaLikeBass

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
We really need to revive this game in this community, maybe even get some new mods going, perhaps that might catch attention of illussion and force them to actually make a good game for once...

Reactions: AmaLikeBass