Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

skuttylola666

Oct 1, 2022
I am having issues with the game, for some reason when my character wakes up its like this, it worked once but now its like this and i am not sure how to fix it. Could it be a hardware issue? Artificial Girl 3 Plus 01_10_2022 23_32_55.png

(Edit, i worked it out...yeah not my proudest moment)

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternal Nightmare

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
I'm wondering if I should get this game.
What's it like? What's the gameplay and can you creat caucasian looking girls? The booru sites don't seem to have cards for this.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Not sure if it is just me or not. I downloaded the game. I open the ISO by mounting on Daemon Tools. I open IRJS3 and this opens a tiny window with Install Artificial Girl 3 and Install Direct X. I install Direct X no issue. I click to Install Artificial Girl 3 and nothing happens. Please help.

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
Not sure if it is just me or not. I downloaded the game. I open the ISO by mounting on Daemon Tools. I open IRJS3 and this opens a tiny window with Install Artificial Girl 3 and Install Direct X. I install Direct X no issue. I click to Install Artificial Girl 3 and nothing happens. Please help.
Try installing direct from exe game inside iso image, not the exe installer (direct x, game)

prettylilbiscuit

Feb 23, 2022
i'm mainly looking to diversify the ag3 maker rn, and it sucks buttholes that hongfire decided to, like, pass away. i got some hair packs n stuff but i want more options so if anyone has any character creation mods to share or whatever that would be nice- not looking for characters.

deedock

Nov 19, 2022
Here are the overwatch characters for AG3
Please put character files in m_cha folder.

Dva ----
Mei -----
Mercy ---
Pharah --
Symtra --
Tracer ---
Widow MKR --
Zarya ---

Last edited:

deedock

Nov 19, 2022
Here are the overwatch characters costumes for AG3
Please put costume files in m_cos folder.

Dva costume 1---
guns costume 2 --

Mei costume 1---
guns costume 2

Mercy costume 1---
guns costume 2

Pharah costume 1--
guns costume 2

Symtra costume 1--
guns costume 2

Tracer costume 1---
guns costume 2

Widow Maker costume 1--
guns costume 2

Zarya costume 1---
guns costume 2

WhoresTrophy

Mar 3, 2022
Is there any way to fully translate the character editor? I just have mostly ???? or random symbols throughout the menus and I cant make heads or tails of what I'm doing as some of the menu options even get cut off.

I'd prefer not to have to enable Japanese locale if possible.

I did run the Artificial_Girl_3_HF_Patch1.0 Idk if there's more I need to do or not.

Win 11
Screenshot_44.png

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
Theres a lot on this thread about those problems and solutiions, please get a look.

hi , can some help me

When I meet a female character, fps will drop , i use windows 10

Heres for the lag, follow instructions:

Is there any way to fully translate the character editor? I just have mostly ???? or random symbols throughout the menus and I cant make heads or tails of what I'm doing as some of the menu options even get cut off.

I'd prefer not to have to enable Japanese locale if possible.

I did run the Artificial_Girl_3_HF_Patch1.0 Idk if there's more I need to do or not.

Win 11
Heres for nodvd and english version for both, game and maker:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes