• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 2D] [S>Artist 3D] Artist - 2D/3D/Animation

Jul 13, 2020
Hello EveryOne,
We are from the Kreative Kitchen. This is a start up design agency. We are skilled 2D/3D art assets design and animation resources.
You can check our works here.

Thanks,
aa5cefeb-df57-4d4f-a573-756151f3bfd3.jpg
concept.jpg
Please read the Recruitment & Services guidelines before posting:
https://f95zone.to/threads/please-read-before-posting.31743/

- The templates for recruitment and services posts are at the bottom of the post
- Make sure to add any applicable prefixes to your thread PR.jpg

Last edited:

Mind Games

Jul 18, 2020
Hello, I am looking for a 2d artist to create a new project together and divide patreon earnings, write me if you are interested.

Jul 13, 2020
Hello, I am looking for a 2d artist to create a new project together and divide patreon earnings, write me if you are interested.
Hello Mind Game,
Thanks for your reply. Sure, we can work together. But we never work in profit sharing model. Our rates and quality will be profitable for you. SO, please give us 1 chance then we will prove our self. If you have any other point of connections then please share we can talk easily.

Thanks,

Jul 13, 2020
Please check some of our animation works :

thepende

Apr 25, 2017
Hi,
I'm looking for a 3D artist for a project I'm developing. What rates or business model do you offer?

Jul 13, 2020
Hi,
I'm looking for a 3D artist for a project I'm developing. What rates or business model do you offer?
Hello,

We can help you on your requirement. Our rates are : 2D design : $8/hr, 3D design : $10/hr, Animation : $7/hr
But if you will give me 5-6 characters at a time then i will give you discounted rates also. We will provide quality as per your requirement.
Our work model :
We need your requirement and as per that basis we will prepare an time and cost estimation. After your approval if you need then we can sign NDA also. Before starting the project we need advance as per the estimation ( below $1000 project value 50% advance, above $1000 project value 35% advance). After payment advance we will start working and send you an update. After your approval of the update we will start the next phase work and deliver you the product as per our time estimation. After you final approval and payment we will give you raw files.
I want to talk with you in detail.

Thanks,

Reactions: namiv and thepende

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
i like your art and your approach, both professional
do you have a website so i can bookmark you for later partnerships?