[S>Artist 2D] Artist looking for work

Paramour

Sep 23, 2021
Hey there, I'm Paramour. I've been making 2d art for roughly 6 years, and I've been looking for some new gigs to keep myself afloat. I've always been really interested in making art for video games, and when a friend told me about this site I thought it'd be the perfect chance for me to get to work with some cool people and help them make some sexy games. I have drawn all kinds of characters you can think of, from simple character sheets, to a render of a three headed world eating dragon deity, and plenty in between. I have experience drawing different body types, from feminine men to muscular women, and I think I'm pretty good at learning to draw new things. I only started dabbling in background art in the last couple years, but I am making good progress on that front. I prefer payment on the spot, but if its a long time project that I think looks promising, I can go for shared / contract pay.

Skills:
- 2D Character Art
- 2D Sprites (weapons, props, etc)
- Backgrounds

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord Raveasaur#0021

Employment Type & Rates:
- Art prices can range anywhere from $20 - $100 depending on how much effort the piece will take from sketch to final render. I do not sell sketches.

Availability:
- I am willing to work whatever hours needed to produce content at an acceptable rate. Be that full time or part time

Work Samples:
- pbmarci.png Gus Gard2a.png Bellejob.png Gus gardevoir.png Jayce Shag2.png pokecouple.png fae forest night.png seypro.png Fighter+kobold+a+commission+i+did+for+reddbrutal+for+his_6ba07c_7859955.jpg

I'm really excited for the opportunity to start working on H-Games.
Please contact me if you think I'd be a good fit for your team.
Stay sexy Yall

Amazzmuz16

May 12, 2020
Hey ,
I am looking for an artist for a team project, can we schedule an audio point?
I will DM you some details
ty

Hey there, I'm Paramour. I've been making 2d art for roughly 6 years, and I've been looking for some new gigs to keep myself afloat. I've always been really interested in making art for video games, and when a friend told me about this site I thought it'd be the perfect chance for me to get to work with some cool people and help them make some sexy games. I have drawn all kinds of characters you can think of, from simple character sheets, to a render of a three headed world eating dragon deity, and plenty in between. I have experience drawing different body types, from feminine men to muscular women, and I think I'm pretty good at learning to draw new things. I only started dabbling in background art in the last couple years, but I am making good progress on that front. I prefer payment on the spot, but if its a long time project that I think looks promising, I can go for shared / contract pay.

Skills:
- 2D Character Art
- 2D Sprites (weapons, props, etc)
- Backgrounds

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord Raveasaur#0021

Employment Type & Rates:
- Art prices can range anywhere from $20 - $100 depending on how much effort the piece will take from sketch to final render. I do not sell sketches.

Availability:
- I am willing to work whatever hours needed to produce content at an acceptable rate. Be that full time or part time

Work Samples:
- View attachment 1419296 View attachment 1419297 View attachment 1419298 View attachment 1419299 View attachment 1419300 View attachment 1419302 View attachment 1419303 View attachment 1419304 View attachment 1419328

I'm really excited for the opportunity to start working on H-Games.
Please contact me if you think I'd be a good fit for your team.
Stay sexy Yall