[R>Artist 2D] [R>Composer] [R>Writer] Share Assembling team for NSFW game inspired on Darkest Dungeon

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Project:
Not name yet

Developer:
Houtamelo (me), who will be responsible for coding and game design.
My background: 1.5 years of Unity/C# experience, current programmer of the game "Bonds of Blood" (which will be released soon)

Looking for:
2d Artist, writer and audio designer.

Employment Type:
Revenue share. (proportional to the time spent working on the project were all members of team should receive a similar amount per hour/work done).

Work commitment:
Artist (full time, knowing how to animate is not required but appreciated), writer (part time), audio designer

Preferred method of contact:
Discord Houtamelo#8697

Job Description:
I am assembling a team for making a NSFW mechanic-based game inspired on the combat style of The Darkest Dungeon. The game will be made on the Unity engine.

Although it is inspired on The Darkest Dungeon mechanics, i don't want to make the game have the goth style.

The player will control two female siblings trying to survive in a dangerous world full of lustful monsters (most of the sex will be interspecies, though it won't be rape-based).
The player will navigate through the world in a top view manner (similar to RPGMaker).
The combat mechanics will be heavily inspired on the Darkest Dungeon, with some differences such as:
*It won't be turn based, instead it will use action bars similar to the ones on the Final Fantasy franchise.
*Stress is replaced by Lust, many things will be influenced by Lust, the most common one being having high Lust makes it harder for the girl to resist monster temptations, reaching 200 Lust makes the girl climax and that causes a whole lot of consequences (they will be either good/bad/neutral depending on the player's playstyle as well as the perks that the girl has).
Monsters do not have Lust bars.
*Health Points is replaced by Stamina Points, stamina is necessary for doing most actions and there are many ways of recovering it, if a monster's stamina reaches 0 it dies or leave combat, if a girl's stamina reaches 0, she will fall down temporarily, being unable to execute any actions and having a immediate increase on Lust.
*Each girl will have her own unique perk tree, this is where the player will be able to pick and plan his playstyle.
*The younger girl will have a somewhat support style which uses magic and some basic physical actions (magic on the world is currently heavily inspired on The Witcher series, meaning casting it takes a toll on the user), the older girl will have many style options, including tank, assassin and fighter (she won't able to be a support though).
*The player "party" will only and always consist of the two siblings, unlike in Darkest Dungeon where he can control 4 characters.
*Progress will be made by leveling up (which won't be directly related to combat exp, as i won't allow the player to grind levels, this is still under modeling), when a girl levels up the player gets to choose a stat increase for her, as well a new perk.
*During combat the player will only be able to control the older girl, the younger girl will be controlled by an AI, i will take special care to make sure the AI is good and sinergizes with the player's playstyle.
*Although the player will be responsible for leading both girls in the world (and choosing their levelup bonuses), the main character will be the Older one and i will try to make the player feel like he is the older one.
*The game will have a corruption system, each girl will have their own separate corruption mechanic (corruption will affect the younger girl's AI).
*Monsters will have a lot of different skills, some which damage Stamina, others that increase Lust, grapples, and some sex-initiating ones if the target(girl)'s Lust is high enough.
*Although combat will use the action bars mechanic, the player will be able to stop time with a keybind and time will also stop when the older girl's action bar fills up, meaning the player will always have infinite amount of time to think and figure out what he wants to do on his "turn" (also appreciate the sex animations if any are happening).

Additional comments:
Right now i am modeling the game mechanics and planning what will or won't be in the game, coding will start in around 30-45 days or when i finish modeling, so i also won't require that the other members of the team work until them. Right now i have the basic mechanics modeled (as described above) as well about 50% of the perk trees, i still need to model how exactly i want the player to navigate the world, monsters skills (which i will wait for input on the artist to see what kind of monsters he would like to draw) and story progression (which i will wait until i find a writer to do so).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here or message me on Discord.

Last edited:

ZheroGMR

Mar 20, 2022
Hey, if you are still interested in someone for game music, I have some experience in music production (I am currently studying a degree in Music Production), I have worked with FL Studio and I currently work with Logic pro, I am perfectly fine without payment until the release of the patreon and first versions of the game.
If you think I can be of help for your project, I am delighted to work with you.

My discord is - ZheroGM#4921

Reactions: Houtamelo

euphobie

Jan 27, 2018
If you still looking a 2D artist i'm in, add me in discord and i can share my works with you (euphobie#5916).
I'm beginning with the animation part, and i speack three languages (french/spanish/english), so if needed i can translate the game too.

Reactions: Houtamelo