Artist needed for a FMG One Piece game

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
Project:
One Piece: Amazon Love is a FMG focused Visual Novel game telling the story of a man who's dream is to become king of buff women. To do this he steals a powerful devil fruit from the Marines and sails for Amazon Lily. There he finds Nami and Robin of the straw hats visiting, along with the Snake Empress Boa Hancock. Who, being her man-hating self, throws the lead in jail and contacts the marines to hand him over.

You have one month until they arrive. To avoid being executed you have to use your new devil fruit powers to get Hancock to change her mind. While also giving her some much needed muscle ;)

This game's story goes on beyond that first month, from traveling to other islands, to getting even more girls under your hold. But this is the main focus for now. It will feature a day night cycle, alternate costumes, 4 different stages of growth for each girl, and a growth scene as they transition from each stage. Also sex scenes with the girls.

Developer:
- Cartoon Nickname#5817

Development Discord Server (More or less meant to throw out ideas for the game)

Looking for:
- 2D Artist

Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
- Side Project. Also working on other projects as well.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- Looking for an artist who can do Sprites, CGs, and backgrounds for the game. Sprites being usual Visual Novel style, capturing the anime look of One Piece. Able to do alt costumes.
- Biggest aspect is the muscle growth. When we're talking about your art examples I want to see how you handle muscular girls. the bigger the better honestly. I really want to make it clear, the main focus of this game is the muscle growth. If you have no examples I may ask you to do a regular sprite of a character with muscle. (I'll pay you for it regardless of if I hire you or not)
- There will also be sex scenes in the game, with the girls at different sizes of growth. Some scenes may feature no growth at all.

Additional comments:
- Backgrounds and GUI are a plus

Last edited:
Reactions: Lil 3 inch