Collection Pinup ArtTORU Collection [2023-03-11] [ArtTORU]

Django73525

Nov 11, 2020
To those asking about specific months, be patient. When my ex moves out next month and my finances are settled, I will provide ALL of the missing months. And I mean ALL OF THEM.
Just so y’all know it won’t be all at once or anything like that. Maybe once a week or something. But there’s really not a whole lot anyway so yeah

Django73525

Nov 11, 2020
Jan 23. Not everything is uploaded at the moment (uploads are in progress). Also there was a commissioned work of Jill Valentine that is image only. No steps or psd for that. Everything should hopefully be up by the end of the day

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
Mega Jan 23. Not everything is uploaded at the moment (uploads are in progress). Also there was a commissioned work of Jill Valentine that is image only. No steps or psd for that. Everything should hopefully be up by the end of the day
Much appreciated, did Toru really give out those low quality Jill pics as a reward? 350 kilobyte pics, lol.

Django73525

Nov 11, 2020
Much appreciated, did Toru really give out those low quality Jill pics as a reward? 350 kilobyte pics, lol.
They weren’t a reward per se,t they were a commission and he just posted em to Patreon as images. It might be low quality because my phone pulled em from cloud storage. Ill recheck them and replace if needed.
Edit: they are the same low quality on the Patreon page.

Last edited:

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
They weren’t a reward per se,t they were a commission and he just posted em to Patreon as images. It might be low quality because my phone pulled em from cloud storage. Ill recheck them and replace if needed.
Edit: they are the same low quality on the Patreon page.
Sad, thanks for checking tho.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
you have a very nice display picture of that succubs.
Who is the artist that drew that and may you share the full resolution image by any chance ?
I'm pretty sure the artist that drew that is Arttoru and the character is Morrigan from the Vampire/Darkstalkers game series.

Django73525

Nov 11, 2020
you have a very nice display picture of that succubs.
Who is the artist that drew that and may you share the full resolution image by any chance ?
It’s Morrigan from darkstalkers. Drawn by Toru. I don’t have the pack yet, but I will eventually