• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thomasdean

Mar 22, 2018
Skills:
- I can Generate and provide 2D 3D image of any kind using Stable Diffusion AI, I need a Renpy programmer

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord, Skype, or whatever will be provided on demand

Employment Type & Rates:
- Will accept revenue share if any

Availability:
- Full time, u can do part time till any revenue is generated

Work Samples:
-
this is a sample, i am generating images with AI so if u have any inspiration tell me i will generate a set of images and show you

Additional comments:
- I want to start a project, any kindled soul wants to join to help perverts are welcome

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Txxus

dabuty

Dec 17, 2018
Can the AI make consistent images of the same character? Or it starts to look different as the poses and actions keep changing?

Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece

thomasdean

Mar 22, 2018
Can the AI make consistent images of the same character? Or it starts to look different as the poses and actions keep changing?
this needs a bit more work, i.e need to get a bunch of images and train them, then it can be used to add same face to any pose u need

thorvaldsson

Jul 31, 2020
Are you still looking for a project? I'm available as a developer and possibly as a writer. Contact me at thorvaldsson@gmail.com or Discord thorvaldsson#8896 if you want to discuss pitches. See my profile for my portfolio.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I suggest you modifying your ai images. Recently law was passed that ai images are not copyrightables. Meaning that if your game is made entirely of ai art, and it gets popular, anyone could take all the art out of it, change the code and sell the game as their own. And I mean you should do heavy modifications, because even if you modify an ai image, you can only copyright the modification and not the original image.

Reactions: Saby

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well I dont think thats a problem. who want random images? also AI is not perfect, u can see it looks a bit weird.
a game is all about the story, the background and feeling.
thats what will sell. and if someone uses the art for something else and it gets more popular it means u failed with your own game. I say go ahead and create a game and ignore the copyright issues.

Reactions: Elefy

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
well I dont think thats a problem. who want random images? also AI is not perfect, u can see it looks a bit weird.
a game is all about the story, the background and feeling.
thats what will sell. and if someone uses the art for something else and it gets more popular it means u failed with your own game. I say go ahead and create a game and ignore the copyright issues.
Copyright is to protect you against any unforseen situations, not just to avoid some random dude from taking the images out of your game. And I mean, any unforseen situation. For example, a minor could take your work and call it theirs on their own fake account and you couldn't do anything to get their account banned because you can't claim property over an ai image. And boom, your patreon gets suspended because there's a minor sharing NSFW pieces on your name. Sounds far fetched? Well, it's something that happened to the artist popopoka not long ago, you can find the story n their twitter if you scroll down far enough. On his case his art is copyrighted since it's no ai tho. ANd that's only one of the many things that could happen.DOn't underestimate the importance of copyright, it exist for a reason.

Chances are it won't happen that the dev becomes super popular unless they have great writing skills, yeah, but I think most devs aim to hit it big. And if you do get popular, and the images of your game are not your own, at least to some degree, you'd be risking your newfound source of income.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
as u wrote: On his case his art is copyrighted.
so no matter AI or DAZ or whatever else the same issue can happen.
your scare tactics is not helping. the reason of copyright is the same as patents. its to let someone control and earn money. its monopolizing culture, material, life etc. as not all patents and copyright are for good, its mostly for bad.
theres technology that we will not see and experience because those elites are controlling it, or medicine that costs too much for you to pay because someone own the patent and want to profit with greed.

as I see it, artistry is about talent but also luck to be in the right place and the right time.
u need to get people to support u, to believe in u, and thats almost the most important aspect.
just see here, theres DEVS that earn a lot doing 1-2 updates a year while other DEVS updating almost every months with good content getting a fraction of that, why? because they where late to the party. its not about talent but luck here.
so the most important for this DEV, is to work and show off, get a good programmer/writer and hope for the best.
hope that what they have will attract people, who cares about some kiddie that will steal the pictures?
to transform those pictures into a product that will make u rich is almost 0.

Reactions: chmo45645 and Ptah

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Scare tactics? Copyright serving elites? What? I'm not here with some hidden agenda, the law only recently declared it non-copyrightable. How having his work copyrighted would give money to these elites? Patreon will take it's cut regardless and it's not like your work getting copyrighted for YOUR sake costs money, it happens AUTOMATICALLY. That's right, your work gets copyrighted you want it or not and artists had to fight for that right. Not everything is a conspiracy theory. Also, because popopoka's work was protected he was able to get this account stealing his art banned, I assumed that would be implicit enough and you'd be able to extrapolate some of the information. That was the point of the example, "not that copyright is useless and created to fill the pockets of the elite". I suspect you are the kind of individual that takes their conclussions as an undeniable truth.

And I disagree, it's more than just luck and talent. Yeah, there are artists/devs that make it big quick cuz they got lucky, but the other 99% spend years improving their skills and building a fanbase. For most people it doesn't happen overnight. But one cannot be fixated on being lucky, because it's too random. Things you can control however: Improving your skills, be diligent, and learn from mistakes. Will this ensure success? No, ofc not, but it will damn sure increase your chances and if anything it'll get you SOME support most of the cases. Same thing with talent, some artists have a great capacity for quick learning, but the other 99% of us had to grind like madmen. I only started learning anatomy when I started my game, and because it has been 2 years with no actual sex scenes, and only know I'm animating the first sex scene after all the grinding, and practicing, thousands of hours gone into improving. Without sex scenes I managed to hit 500 dollars on Patreon because I was diligent and made it grow over time. I expect a big spike when I finally release sex scenes. There was no luck nor particularly high talent involved.

Besides, how can you sit there and accuse me of "scare tactics" when you are pretty much saying the most important factor is "luck"? It only is if you are a delusional person that aims to hit 1000 patreon supporters by your third update. A good product will sooner or later be noticed. Will it always get super popular and make shitloads of money? No, but it'll always pay off to some degree if it truly has value. If someone relies majorly on luck, it means this someone never took the craft seriously and should have tried gambling instead. Less effort and time spent.

Look, man, you have some very... misinformed hot takes I strongly disagree with, but each one is entitled to their own opinion. I've flooded this thread enough and I have other things to attend to, so I won't go further on the topic, neither here nor on Dms. I just wanted to give INFORMED advice. Here, in case anyone wants to know about AI images not being copyrightable Best of luck to you.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
And how can you prove it as AI art?
Images have "noise", I don't understand the science behind it but I think it's related to the antialiasing and the way pixels are distribuited on an image. The same way you can prove an image is photoshopped, because photoshopped images have a certain noise, ai images have a certain type of noise. People that spend enough time working on graphic design can tell by eye if something looks phtoshopped and scan it to prove it. At the moment is very easy to tell AI images from not AI most of the time but I assume in the future it'll be harder, so that's how people would do it.

Elefy

Jan 4, 2022
same way you can prove an image is photoshopped
But every render (DAZ, AI, Blender ...) go to post process in PS.
The only way to guess the image is AI render today is that it looks more natural and pretty then 3D render :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ptah

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
But every render (DAZ, AI, Blender ...) go to post process in PS.
The only way to guess the image is AI render today is that it looks more natural and pretty then 3D render :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure there are ways. Like I said, I'm not an expert on the topic nor I know the science behind it. I was just suggesting to modify the pieces in order for them to get protected instead of using them raw. Your example probably works.