RPGM - Arvale Protocol [v0.3.0] [SurvivalMyths]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Frank 21

About the story: Loving the story, great narrative and quite some deep lore. I also love the fact that the teasing scenes make a lot of sense in terms of the enemies personalities and that they are not just lust crazed maniacs.

In terms of the combat: Boss fights seem quite balanced (they feel challenging but not impossible), however I can see that a lot of people would enjoy an "easy mode".
    The main thing I would try to fix in terms of combat is making casual ecounters feel more casual and less threatening and time consuming. Also feel like the random encounter outside the club area feels a bit unnecessary.

Overall: It seems like this game is shaping up super good and has a lot of dedication on it. Not sure if the dev is here, but if you are, keep up the good work!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

prettystupid

Quite a good game so far with intriguing worldbuilding, fun characters, and a nice story setup. Pretty rich with content despite being an early release. The setting is serious, but with a decent justification for the sex-factor being amped up (this is actually the core of the story). Femdom focused scenes, which is something I like, but it's on the gentler side.

Criticisms include that there aren't many/any choices in the couple hours I played beyond what side/characters quests you do or don't do. I mentioned that femdom was lighter - as of yet, it feels sort of separate from the main story. This is fine, but tighter integration of themes is always nice. Art is good, but there are some inconsistencies in style. There's a little too much running around the map for some of the quests.

Overall, highly recommended, particularly for the writing. Five stars for the potential.