Unity Completed Ascension [Final] [iVampie]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
1628697002199.png

Overview:
Ascension is a casual single-player platformer focused on sexual content. Follow along with a fallen angel's journey to rise back to the clouds while facing temptations set by humans and monsters alike. Experience combat as you progress through a castle garden, break into the crypts to face knights and rogue monsters, traverse deeper into the dungeon facing greater threats to finally ascend back to where you belong in the clouds.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-11
Release Date: 2021-07-09
Developer: iVampie
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

1628698121038.png 1628698144048.png 1628698160993.png 1628698179943.png 1628698199328.png 1628698228218.png 1628698248327.png

Last edited by a moderator:

riderin

Jun 18, 2019
that's fat troll trying to bait. he have a habit of going in the "fem protag" games and yell "cucks !" while foaming
and if he isnt trolling,then big oof my condolences
It is kind of ironic when he has a trap as his picture.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Seriously, 'female protagonist' is worse than NTR, or even a scat. Why every second sidescroller has a female MC? Everyone is a little cuck inside?
Don't like it, that's fine. Even feel disgusted by it, that's fine too. But don't share your opinion on this forum only to complain about freely provided content you'd otherwise have to pay for and/or if it kink shames others. Personally, there are quite a few themes I either dislike or even feel disgusted by, but that's why I avoid those. There's a reason they're adding the 'ignore tags' option to the Latest Updates page, other people have been asking for this too, so go there and search for only the content you want to see.

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
Speaking of tags, this looks like it could do with a monster girl tag, and a platformer tag, too. Should probably get that added.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Don't like it, that's fine. Even feel disgusted by it, that's fine too. But don't share your opinion on this forum only to complain about freely provided content you'd otherwise have to pay for and/or if it kink shames others. Personally, there are quite a few themes I either dislike or even feel disgusted by, but that's why I avoid those. There's a reason they're adding the 'ignore tags' option to the Latest Updates page, other people have been asking for this too, so go there and search for only the content you want to see.

Exactly!, but complaining feels better I guess, especially if other people agree with you, to me it comes off as whiny 99% of the time, and a 1st world problem when you could have just not said anything and avoided it altogether knowing what you're getting right in front of your face. If you paid for the stuff and didn't like it because it wasn't what it said it was, sure, you'd have some leeway and reason to complain, but getting it for free and it's something you know you don't like? Wow, just wow.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
1628745963837.png
What a strange character design. Every other enemy up to this point seems to be a girl or dickgirl (judging by the fact that the knights seemingly have boobs but also have dicks) then you get to these fuckers and they look like... escaped psychiatric ward patient with a Playstation Move controller that shoots magic? There's also a blue-haired variant later on that has some really pathetic excuse for a "weapon," some kind of... extending rope-thing. And the area boss is also a variant on the same design with... some other dumb weapon. Now I find myself questioning why that particular design had to have two variants and a boss when it's not like the bunny girls and witches had variants, and then there was a boss version of the knight but at least that made sense when you fought her(?)

Kinda sad this just seems to be an extremely mediocre game. I glanced over the screenshots and tags and thought maybe this'd be the girl x (dick)girl equivalent of stuff like Eroico or Forest of Blue Skin, maybe just less difficult/complex than either of those... but clearly the joke's on me, I shoulda spent more time looking at the screenshots and realizing there's some dudes in there as well. Guess I'll just have to keep watching for the updates on Nayla's Castle.

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
Someone has the same problem as me? When i download the game windows defender start popping off error for trojan inside the game, and not only this one but also some others (for example just in slime)

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes