VN - Unity - Ashes of War [1.22] [CTStudio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rasc

I love military sci-fi. This is the game where I finally decided to make a Patreon account to show my support.

There's nothing more that I appreciate in this kind of setting and that is an author that knows what kind of world they are building. I especially like this because I grew up on stuff like Battlestar Galactica, Mass Effect, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Halo, and I have always looked for more to fulfill those desires.

As for the waifus, we got tomboy + dark skin + short hair + glasses + small and big tits + abs + smugs + disgusted looks.

For future updates, I wish we get to have more decisions, to give a little more freedom and a codex of sort.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AM97

This game is a gem. It has everything , great visuals; great story; good music ; good looking and realistic looking girls with different personalities. Fleshed out carachters with easy to see relationships between them. A more then believalable sci-fi world. Also the visuals to present the battle field are simple yet great
    Awesome game hitting all the notes, from fun to emotional
  3. 5.00 star(s)

NoodleSalad

Ngl, this is better than what I expected. I never thought that I would be so connected to the character in this VN. After 30 min of this, I've become more interested in the plot rather than the "plot" lol.

Pros:
    • Art-style is definitely a plus.
    • Everyone including the MC act like a rational human being (I guess)
    • Characters are down to earth and Story is pretty cool.
    • Muscle glasses mommy and tanned tomboy. What can you ask more?
    Cons:
    • Dialogue during H scene is too realistic for me lol. It would be nice to add a bit of moaning and panting or kinky stuffs in the future.
    • CG gallery don't work properly, I can only access 9 CGs. Also no scene replay.
    • Too less of a world building imo. It would be nice to have a codex menu letting us know what's going on in the world.
    Suggestions (my selfish request):
    • Name changing. Yeah, people like to self insert. It would be nice to have one, but if the dev wanted to make their own MC I suggested giving MC a portrait. No skinny, long black hair, generic anime protag look or twink looking MC please.
    • Give the side character portraits too. I think the side character is really good and they deserved some thing to remember them.
    • Codex or info menu for world building. You can add character info or relationship menu in there too.
    • I think MC should make more decision other than dialogue choices. Like how will you run the station, Be a good leader and good romance partner or just straight up being a space Alexander The Great and treating your woman like concubine. I know I'm exaggerated, but it would give player a bit freedom.
    • Scene replay tab in the menu, It's a no brainer.
    Overall, I think this is a fantastic VN despite the flaw. Since this is in a very early stage of development, I can overlook a lot of stuffs. I hope this VN will be a massive success. Overall a 8.5/10.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

zehirman

Love it, good story, good characters. No combat but in my opinion this is not really needed ; the choices, the music and the writting fill the blank, and maybe for the future leave the choice to the player to do the batlle or not. I was a big fan of sunrider and it was a shame what they did to the second one. Hope this one surpass it. AH ! One last thing, the supportive character need some love, like a portrait or something, really like the banters of the two enseign ^^
  5. 5.00 star(s)

FelixTheBigBoi

Love the art-style and I love stories about the character, even tho I am quite easily "satisfied" I do believe it a good game.

Both art-style and gameplay. Only missing is some kind of minigames, but yeah.