VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ashley's EXperiments [Demo] [divitrie]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

divitrie

Jan 19, 2022
View attachment 1764192

Overview:
Ashley and Kyle are a couple seeking new excitement in their relationship. Professor Garrison's lab filled with mysterious and bizarre inventions is just what this couple has been looking for. One day, by accident, the most interesting of these inventions catches Ashley's attention, and their relationship will never be the same from then on.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-22
Release Date: 2022-04-18
Developer: divitrie
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 1764226 View attachment 1764229 View attachment 1764231 View attachment 1764252

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I don't know why the are some image in pov when it tagged female protagonist? It weird. It really female portagonist or it male protagonist kind of game?

Reactions: divitrie

ragareno13

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
I really liked the art! I found the game too short (after all, it's a demo version), but I see potential. Good luck dev! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: divitrie

divitrie

Jan 19, 2022
I really liked the art! I found the game too short (after all, it's a demo version), but I see potential. Good luck dev! :love:
I will release the first update of the game shortly, I didn't want to keep the demo version too long as everything including the story and character designs in the game may change, in the update the game will be twice as long as the demo version. Also thank you for your nice comment :))

• Red Heart
Reactions: ragareno13

divitrie

Jan 19, 2022
I don't know why the are some image in pov when it tagged female protagonist? It weird. It really female portagonist or it male protagonist kind of game?
The game will actually progress on the character of Ashley, since I want to use the drawings I made first, there is both male dominance and female dominance in the demo version, as the game progresses with the upcoming updates, Ashley will better show that she is the dominant character. As in the name of the game, Ashley will take revenge on her ex-boyfriends by using different inventions.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm. From the preview pic i guess we can expect gigantification or "miniguy" kinks, also maybe some vore?
"Miniguy" kink usually involves consumption, after all.

You also need to add "future tags," as in, the tags you have planned for your game to have eventually.
So people know what to expect from this game in the future.
Art could use some work but i guess you plan on improving it already. :giggle::coffee:
Good luck.

Reactions: Altru

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hm. From the preview pic i guess we can expect gigantification or "miniguy" kinks, also maybe some vore?
"Miniguy" kink usually involves consumption, after all.

You also need to add "future tags," as in, the tags you have planned for your game to have eventually.
So people know what to expect from this game in the future.
Art could use some work but i guess you plan on improving it already. :giggle::coffee:
Good luck.
Look like some good vore revenge. :devilish:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No choise? Siriusly? I lost my hope even the story is good but ther no choise. Just sad.

edit: Just tag it Kinetic Novel alredy.

Last edited:

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Yes Dev, please... future tags, I'd really like to know if there is going to be some shrinking/vore... for it's my #1 fetish <3

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Please for the love of god, add some more info about the game on the Patreon (and here).
What you plan to add, what the game currently has, long term goals, etc.
Heck, the only thing I can glean about this game is that it's probably a vore game, based on the header up there.
The sci-fi experiment theme has me curious at least, so the thread's getting a watch from me for now.

Still, it's not really any kind of mystery as to why the Patreon has zero patrons, it looks sus AF.
Go make some posts on there, make some promises about what you want to do with the game, whatever lofty goals you may have, feasible or not.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote