Asking the title of the game

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Hello, sorry that i always asking about the title because i forgot to save that on my notepad lol
So, i'd like to ask 2 games title
1. We play as a bodyguard or something like that. The first 3 days or so, the old bodyguard come back to the house, he was injured so the owner of the house hiring us as their new bodyguard. In any hours at the house, we live with owner's wife. We also can interact with her. While she's not in their bedroom, we can sneak into and steal some bucks with chance of luck by getting busted or higher of bucks. If i remember well, its renpy games. Hope it's not an abandoned yet lol
2. The second game seems to be abandoned, because there's so many bug there. So here it is. We play as a gym instructor. Like "man of the house", at some hours there's some babe visit the gym. We can help her workout. Also the gym has spa, massage, fitness and shower. I remember well at 12-13 on the spa, there's a ebony milf.

Thanks

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Are you sure number 2 is abandoned? Because is the only game i can think of.

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Are you sure number 2 is abandoned? Because is the only game i can think of.
sorry to say, but its not what i am looking for. I've check the picture on that link, but i think its not the one. Does it has a girl on receiptionist desk who can gave you blowjob all the time? And on the pool, there's always an asian girl swimming in it. Also this game has other place to visit, not only gym. Any idea?

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
sorry to say, but its not what i am looking for. I've check the picture on that link, but i think its not the one. Does it has a girl on receiptionist desk who can gave you blowjob all the time? And on the pool, there's always an asian girl swimming in it. Also this game has other place to visit, not only gym. Any idea?
Yes a blonde chick sucks your cock at the reception, thats your game download and check it out.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Thi
Well this the one u r looking for sure. There is a Japanese girl swimming who wants to be a stripper and u help her. This is the same just install it and play