Unity - Completed - Ass-in-the-Wall Knightess Louize ~Corrupted Cumdump Cavalier~ [Final] [Vitamin CCC]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ob123

Easy, Simple, Fun? are pretty much what I can describe here. There are not much to do than get a different ending, reading it, and let your imagination do the job. No image to further your fantasy than she's still going to stuck in a wall.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

A Totally Average H-Game. Little need to understand plot.

Gameplay: 3/5

Not much to it, just use the various tools to touch, slap, spank, poke her. You unlock more stuff as you unlock the endings. I think there's 3, 1st is average, you don't get max pleasure or pain. 2nd is max pleasure, 3rd is max pain (payne, hah). Can click various places, however, there's not quite enough variety. It is only ~82 MB, and fast to get into. No customization on wear or hair or anything.
    Glad there's at least pleasure and pain and an arbitrary sensitivity level (which increases the amount of pleasure and pain gained through interaction. It's pretty easy to get one or the other anyways even without levelled sensitivity).

Art: 4/5
    Personally, I like it. Another busty n' thicc anime girl. If you like flat chested girls or uh... "Younger looking but totally legal" girls, unfortunately, this girl won't suit your needs. What you see is what you get.

Sound: 3/5
    I like the spanking, the schlicking, and the whatever. But her voice kinda got repetitive for me. Unfortunately, there's no gag option for those who want that kind of... Gimp set up. There's also ambient music, I guess. Which is fine. Suits the mood.

Overall:
    I'd say you might want to give it a go. It's <100MB download, and quick to finish. It's a decent fap game, but if you're looking for anything deep, turn back. It's nothing impressive; it's not very customizable or very varied. There are better "Stuck in wall" games out there, I think. But I know there are better fap games out there, with better customization, variety in positions, inserts, body-types, skin-color, etc.
    Not comparing it to others, I'd say a totally average 3/5. Compared to other games with a similar goal, 2.5/5.