Ren'Py - Abandoned - Assassin's Haven [v0.2] [Six Fingers]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Bobby Boucher

This game is like a Feminists wet dream. I’m a firm believer that too much of anything can ruin a game. And this rapey crap is just that. I understand the Dev added an option to turn off Femdom, but the question is will he replace what content that others chose to pass on? Or will there be just an empty void? Because that’s what I’ve seen so far. Every game isn’t going to appeal to everyone’s preference, I understand that but like I said some of this stuff is over the top in my honest opinion. If I’m not into my female love interest getting forced or sexual assaulted I’m for sure not going to be into playing an mc that’s constantly emasculated non stop, wearing leotards like a beta male. So I’ll see if the non femdom path is worth it, only time will tell. I’m only interested in finding out what happened to his Mom and sister at this point.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

It's a good start. Some (not TOO much) sandbox-free-roam-style, good dialoges and a decent story. Visuals are good, animations unfortunately not. This game has a lot of potential, especially if the developer is able to improve the animations (which are REALLY bad, tbh). There also is a lot of tease, and not much lewd stuff going on in this first release, which is somehow disappointing. The navigation and quest log are very well crafted and helpful.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tonny

Very nice game, renders and animations look really good and the ladies are nice too, even tho I prefere them more petite. But the story is really good and full of mystery and the lewd scenes are HOT, so that kinda make up for it for me :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Klaus0815

It is really a good start. Nice rendering is good, the story is not so bad, so it could get something really good. For the first impression, it is really good. I have seen shorter versions.
    We will see, if the developer will continou the good work. I hope so.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Drako

Renders are not bad and that is it. Almost no existing sexual content with one of the most boring game play ever . why make it a sandbox when it should be a vn, there is nothing to do except waiting for a specific time and a specific location just to get the next conversation with a character and advance the story. Dull characters with no life in them. For a fast wank : not recommended. For a good story and fun game play, not recommended too.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

PROS
    The ladies are all sexy
    CONS
    No direction
    No way to rank up
    Overall
    Reminds me of a mob VN but not as good. The story is average. The hint system is kinda helpful up to a certain point. Then there's the grind. D rank assist missions only. 35 a pop. I went through about 6 in game weeks, and really don't have anything to show for it. I'll have to give this a hard pass until the dev adds a lot more content. This is just my opinion.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

LouWill

Sigh... another sandbox o_O At least, the UI here isn't messy. In all honesty, the sandbox aspect serves no purpose in the game, besides slowing your progress through the story and limiting your interactions with each character through temporal and financial barriers. A frustrating experience to say the least.

Some character designs are just a bit off. Sophie has the face of an adult, with the body of a child. Same with Maya, but less so. Nina looks as old as Violet. Dianne isn't as attractive as some of the other girls in the game imo, so i don't know why he was simping for her so hard during their first meet-up. Even the mc looks... strange. You can't pinpoint his age. Take away that hairstyle and he could easily pass for 40.

There's some plot holes in the story. Mc was living in Violet's house for 4 days and Maya somehow didn't know about it, and yet the one time Jet shows up, she acknowledges him. Violet tells you not to talk to her daughters about being an assassin but they already know about that lifestyle. If being an assassin is so dangerous that Violet doesn't let her daughters leave the house, then how come the mc was allowed to live a relatively normal life for 20 something years? If other assassins can kill (or at least attack) a supposedly legendary assassin like mc's mom, what's the point of living a sheltered lifestyle anyway? Violet also makes the mc ask the girls if they're okay with him being in boxers.... while he's in boxers.

The characters overall show a lack of complexity. Everyone's a "type". For example, Maya is the teen with anger issues, and rants whenever she's not gaming. Nina is the foil to Maya, and is the sweet sibling. Jet is the "badass with attitude" and future mentor. And finally, Violet is the "mother figure", but to be fair, this was already her role.

The dialogue is okay, and grammar is mostly consistent but would still benefit from a proof-reader.

Other tidbits: I like the music choices. The UI buttons on the main menu respond slowly to mouse hovers; not sure if that's by design or not.

Anyway, there's a lot to potentially explore in the main story and that could end up being the saving grace for this game, but there's not enough content yet for me to decide.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

yanon1999

Very, very solid start. I'm getting some real Deluca Family vibes. Renders all look solid and very little engrish. Story could use some more polish, it seems rather bare-bones as of now.

Going forward, I'd perhaps suggest some more player decisions which affect the story. Of course, this is literally the first release, so I won't hold it against the game, but as of right now it's pretty linear.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

jannoslynt

Outstanding start! This game has it all, is very well crafted, character models are beautiful and the quality of the renders is on the top of the games i ve found. Visually is a 10 out of 10! In addition we got introduced on a very interesting story, i really like the plots idea. Side stories are not grindy or boring! No bugs found and UI is clear and easy to use so im excited to see where this is going and i hope the best to the dev becaus this game start is very very well done, by far one the best i saw!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

crazy221

Played the content there is so far and i just want to say it looks nice, great art and good story. Once there is a bit more content this game is going to be awesome.
    Five out out five starts in potential.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Ponos13

Excellent start.The whole theme is very interesting.The renders are amazing and the characters all seem different with thei kinks and quirks.The sandbox element for a change seems very nice especially if there is a variety of missions.Hope the dev keeps it up,especially with the assasin side.