RPGM - Completed - Assault on St. Purielle [v1.0] [Ankoku Marimokan]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Cofman

Omg... reviewers are so mean... this game is not that bad, a bit childish, cute and horny, where you are a female hero, which saves here town from evil.
    There you get a small town and daily quests to progress through not very bad story, which steal a couple of hours of your life.
    Graphics is fine and horny a bit, but there is no such corruption system
    Plot if ok.
    Gameplay is mediocre.
    This game feels a bit unfinished, because of no corruption system, immediate disappearing of one sexy enemy and a feeling of a bit forced ending. But anyway, not that bad game.
    VERDICT: can be recommended to play, if you tired from very shitty games
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Reversedh

To be honest, this isn't a great game. Just stop at average...

Story: Simple and really a "copy paste" of any magical girl tag. One day, you received a power to transform and defeat bad guys, fight the boss and destroy their lair. That's it.... nothing new.

Gameplay: Everyday you will receive 2 type of quest (daily and story). Some of them will have a H-scenes and story quest will always involve fighting boss. A good point is that you can actually level up through getting rape (aka watching some H-scenes from Daily quest) so you will hardly have to grind for exp. However, as you continue to play, you'll find the game quite boring because... there's nothing from this game can make it stand out from others. Not only the gameplay is terrible but the map design is absolutely clueless. Some place are designed too big, some are just pointless and some can't be found unless you really pay attention to the dialog (For example, the factory site is south-west of the city) but the gate to get there is small and sometime you can actually miss it as you thought there's nothing there. You get the idea, most of the time, you will wander around the city trying to trigger something, anything and finding path.

CG: I like the art style and some scenes are good, but most of them are very short so it can be a little bit tasteless. Sometime i don't really care about the scene because some of them are just really annoying, especially those rape during battle because they're very slow and buggy.

Overall, is this a good game ?? ... Nah it's not good. Everything is cheap and i don't really feel anything while playing it. My point ? 1.5
    HAVE A BETTER DAY
  3. 2.00 star(s)

nibba75

Pros:
    • Decent art (why does she have to look suspiciously young?)
    • CG scenes (events) are good but very cliché
    • There is effort in the character art for enemies
    • Soundtrack is reused from RPG maker but has some 'new" sounds
    • Like how you can level up through the completion of events (cofession booth)
    Cons:
    • Enemies give you a ton of damage
    • Plot is boring and is a copy and paste
    • When doing tasks where you have to interact with the same type of npcs, the lines are the exact same without any variety
    • Sometimes I get lost to where I need to go (wish there was a map or quest book)
    • This RPG maker engine has a shit ton of limitations (not good for this game)
    • items are too expensive and you barely get any money from defeating enemies so boss battles or facing multiple enemies is difficult
    • To progress through this game, you must complete events to level up higher to face enemies is a horrible mechanic based on the problems mentioned here.
    This game brings nothing new to the table and I found barely any excitement from playing it. It has a flawed progression system and overall a half-ass attempt to make a game. This game is probably one of its early works but it is shit none the less.
    Final rating: 1.5/5 Nah