Tool Unity Assets Bundle Extractor

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jayblack7575

Jan 30, 2022
Never mind, I finally found the bundle files and learn how to extract them.
This place is dead and I won't get any help here I guess.

Last edited:

jayblack7575

Jan 30, 2022
Here you can find my list of assets hacks & cheat engine tables that work that you won't find anywhere else.

CHEAT TABLES/ASSETS HACKS (YOUTUBE CHANNEL JONH FOOKGOV)
youtube.com/watch?v=FTHOkJ_b9IM

Last edited:

jayblack7575

Jan 30, 2022
Just found out that unity assets bundle extractor can export sound (wav) with the plugin
and the import raw will load the wav file, but assets bundle extractor v2.2 will not load
cab files from bundles for newer unity versions (ERROR).
Well hell, trying something else and I think I have the solution, I hope.

jayblack7575

Jan 30, 2022
Well, that didn't work. OK, what I know now.
1-Assets bundle extractor v2.2 will not load cab files from bundles
but will import wav as raw.
2-Any other tool that can import as raw will not import wav the same
and cause an error.
3-I am fucked sideways for now trying to mod music until Assets bundle extractor
is able to load cab files.

Does anyone have a solution?

If anyone is offended by the curse word, I will put something else
but that is just how frustrated I am right now.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Unity Game:The twist [ver.050]

How I want to translate the text in this game, no matter how I look for it, I can't find the text that needs to be translated!

Oct 26, 2017
Make sure you check DerPopo (now SeriousCache)'s repo for the latest version ( or ), it's hard to keep up with updates and shit can happen. Current release is pretty recent and still being developed (as of May 2022 at least).

I'd ping the OP but don't really want to bother them as they already gave a link to the repo - thanks for further sharing this, UABE+Asset Studio GUI can be a powerful toolkit for both ripping and modding.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
my windows defender won't allow me to download the new 3.0 beta, says its a trojan -_- and i can't add an exception for it any ideas?

Tricky-Bike

Nov 27, 2018
How to extract renders from "A Long Journey"?
I can extract animations and small image elements (they are of type texture2D) but not the renders as it shows of type monobehaviour.

emptym

Jul 26, 2017
I was not able to work with this tool, but i have found other tool that at least for was easier to work with - AssetRipper.
I didn't post link, because i don't know if it's allowed, but it's to find anyway.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
AssetRipper
Yes it's a great tool - and yes you can post links here. (y)
I'll do it for you. ;)

AssetRipper - AssetRipper is a tool for extracting assets from Unity serialized files (CAB-*, *.assets, *.sharedAssets, etc.) and asset bundles (*.unity3d, *.bundle, etc.) and converting them into the native Unity engine format.
-

Cheers

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote