Tool Unity Assets Bundle Extractor

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The asset bundle extractor isn't that bad compared to some other extraction utilities. It does take some time to figure out what you're after and how to use it to the full. When you do get used to the tool, it's actually pretty easy to use.

Also, just for the mods/Krull, stable 2.2 d is out so would you mind updating the OP? Same link, just less false positives and extended support for 2019 Unity :)
I think what you're saying is true, it's very good for getting unity resources, but what I mean is that there are games that, ironically, have easily accessible images but not texts that are sometimes obfuscated and can not be altered (something unlimited).

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I think what you're saying is true, it's very good for getting unity resources, but what I mean is that there are games that, ironically, have easily accessible images but not texts that are sometimes obfuscated and can not be altered (something unlimited).
That's true and there always will be games like them till someone decides to go in and crack them. But for Unity though, the extractor does a good job of getting almost all of the assets.

Reactions: loikl

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I completely agree, it is very complicated sometimes and several authors do not make it easier I will try to upload a mini tutorial in a few days, I hope it helps you
Thank you from my friend, I tried to use a certain program from here on the forum I even managed to open as explained the game, but unfortunately as I tried I could not access any text file !!!!! super complicated I exported everything but nothing worked.
What I really need is a step by step .... thanks for the attention.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The asset bundle extractor isn't that bad compared to some other extraction utilities. It does take some time to figure out what you're after and how to use it to the full. When you do get used to the tool, it's actually pretty easy to use.

Also, just for the mods/Krull, stable 2.2 d is out so would you mind updating the OP? Same link, just less false positives and extended support for 2019 Unity :)
Thanks for the attention and response ..... there is a friend here who said he will assemble a step by step how to extract the texts I need the step by step to learn, for me is a bit complicated because I have never worked with processes (Unity). ..rpg and renpy learned cool to mecher in extractions.
I will wait for the step by step tutorial to learn exactly.
Thanks for the tip and help, good week.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Having more and more issues with this these day. Most games seem to error on 90% images. Anyone got either a fix or a better version that still works with unity?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Any idea on how to fix msvdr100.dll and msvdp100.dll error.
Check and see if you have:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1
and the security update for Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 installed?

If not install it from - and

Most often this fixes that issue.

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
Check and see if you have:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1
and the security update for Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 installed?

If not install it from - and

Most often this fixes that issue.
yeah it fixed.
but while extracting the game these errors are occuring

how can i fix this issue,( i have recently installed Windows)

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
yeah it fixed.
but while extracting the game these errors are occuring

how can i fix this issue,( i have recently installed Windows)
You should use 7Zip for .7z files to extract them - - its free.
Also that looks like it could be a corrupted file - either the download did not work as expected (Mega does that sometimes - not sure why?) - or Windows Defender or some other AV software did something to that file.

Reactions: DexterLabs

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
You should use 7Zip for .7z files to extract them - - its free.
Also that looks like it could be a corrupted file - either the download did not work as expected (Mega does that sometimes - not sure why?) - or Windows Defender or some other AV software did something to that file.
Thanks a lot
I used IZArc and errors got resolved, may be i haven't selected the particular extension while installing WinRar.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks a lot
I used IZArc and errors got resolved, may be i haven't selected the particular extension while installing WinRar.
Possibly?
What I like about IZArc is that it does Repair Damaged Archives - I have used that when all else fails.

Reactions: DexterLabs

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
this error occurred with the game long story short version 7a1 , i have downloaded the latest version of assetbundleextractor from here only, any help

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
Google is your friend... took 2 secs

after installing it says .NET framework version 4.7.2 required, when i am downloading it it says not supported on this operating system, currently i am using windows 10.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
after installing it says .NET framework version 4.7.2 required, when i am downloading it it says not supported on this operating system, currently i am using windows 10.
Maybe you are downloading the wrong version between 32bit and 64bit (like installing 32bit NET fw. on a 64bit system). I didn't have to install net framework for a long time (I had it for ages), so I put it out of my mind, but the incompability between these versions might be causing the problem you're having.

But google will help you better than me, Dexter. A genius such as yourself surely knows that. :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote