Tool Unity Assets Bundle Extractor

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

albertinox

Aug 2, 2017
hello.. i have tried to unpack the CGs from lucky mark ep 2 but the extractor gave me "unable to read the bundle"...

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
hello.. i have tried to unpack the CGs from lucky mark ep 2 but the extractor gave me "unable to read the bundle"...
I don't know what's with that game , always was like that , i think there's some errors in the files inside the .assests , but try this:
, might do the trick.

Fadorry

Jun 13, 2017
Can someone help me, AssetBundleExtractor does not start, but astcenc crashes when i launch it

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Can someone help me, AssetBundleExtractor does not start, but astcenc crashes when i launch it
Did you get the latest 2.2 beta2 and the right os x32 or 64? if still fails try this:

Reactions: if95 and Fadorry

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Did you get the latest 2.2 beta2 and the right os x32 or 64? if still fails try this:
This has always worked for me (as long as i keep it up to date), even when extracting Lucky Mark 1-2. Thanks for putting this together! Just tried Unity Studio, and it works well too.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
The last two links in the opener have a google danger warning if you click them (the >anonym . to< part). Should be changed too be safe.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
The last two links in the opener have a google danger warning if you click them (the >anonym . to< part). Should be changed too be safe.
Try the beta links, those don't have and the old version is obsolete anyways.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Sigh.
Thanks for trying to help, but i did not ask for some links and if, i would have seen them.

I did write the LAST two links. Only a shared info for others safety and for the case someone wants to correct it. :)

... ... ...
All credits for the program goes to its author, DerPopo at / .​
<<- This 2 links.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Sigh.
Thanks for trying to help, but i did not ask for some links and if, i would have seen them.

I did write the LAST two links. Only a shared info for others safety and for the case someone wants to correct it. :)

<<- This 2 links.

Latest version Download:

2.2 beta2 (32bit : or , 64bit : or )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's no anonym redirects anymore thou.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
resources.assets + resources.assets.resS should get you all the images , otherwise you can find images in pretty much every file you can open including level0 , but in this case they are same as the ones from resources.assets.resS.
I'm not really a tek guy and my computer isn't hooked to the net. I'll be downloading to my cell then transer to computer. So what I'm wondering is will I be able to get this done without the net?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I'm not really a tek guy and my computer isn't hooked to the net. I'll be downloading to my cell then transer to computer. So what I'm wondering is will I be able to get this done without the net?
Should be possible,it doesn't require net connection to function, just to download it.

Lustromancer

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2017
Hi. Others allredy mentioned DS' "Big brother". But I don't need pictures. Is this tool able to define, what Unity Asset(s) DS used in his game?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Hi. Others allredy mentioned DS' "Big brother". But I don't need pictures. Is this tool able to define, what Unity Asset(s) DS used in his game?
No idea, best is to download and try it out.

nightqq

Apr 28, 2018
IDK...i m retarded...I cannot use that expractor,UnRen was so much better and clear to use but now i try to get CG from ''Party with Friends'' but i cant do that,can some1 Extract CG and upload it at MEGA or smthg like that please?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
IDK...i m retarded...I cannot use that expractor,UnRen was so much better and clear to use but now i try to get CG from ''Party with Friends'' but i cant do that,can some1 Extract CG and upload it at MEGA or smthg like that please?
You can try this too:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote