Unity - Completed - Astral Bullet [Final] [sumidatei]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Erosia

Less than mediocre, I'm afraid. So let's make this review quick.

It's not a side scroller, it's not a platformer, it's not even a pixel shooter. It's motherfucking Frogger, but high school. You click on enemy heads to shoot but you don't get bullets until you upgrade your gun magazine. There's 11 animations, that's it. And despite saying Ending 1, there's all that is. Just 1 ending. It's a mistranslation.

NTR? Sure, if you want the technical definition of it. Both guy and girl get NTR'd via rape game overs. Too bad they all suck animation wise. Look somewhere else for good content because this isn't it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

silentndeadly13

It's not NTR. It gets major hits in japan if it's tagged NTR, but it's just standard "You lost, one of the two characters is getting raped."
    With that out of the way:

Pretty simple, pretty quick, pretty fun. Neat little game that would fit in with the era of flash games.
    Go out to levels, fight increasingly harder waves of dudes and dudettes, survive for 60 seconds while trying to grab all the loot you can. Stars unlock upgrades, hearts unlock aint-rape consensual sex.

It runs on old Resident Evil rules - you can't move while aiming, though you can aim quick for those phat gamur 360 noskope't shots.
    The game is actually surprisingly difficult, until you figure out how betting in the paper-bat fight works, and grind out to 9999 currency (You can only ever spend ~6000) in two minutes.
    Then it's still difficult, but less unfair. Getting caught between a rock and a hard place is common and having some upgrades to help you pull through is useful.

Remember to patch it with the file in the folder before you play. Then freak out because it opened a command prompt. Then read through it to see that it just updated game files while looking super duper sketchy at first glance.
    Jerks...

Oh, and there's no 2nd ending. "Ending 1" is a mistranslation.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Redyqar

It is very short.
    Gameplay is honestly kinda good. I mean it is basically: click heads to kill then press R to reload. It is simple enough to be enjoyable.
    Art is fairly good. There isn't a lot of it, but what is here is solid.
    NTR is non-existent, i mean it is here technically, if you die to certain enemies your girl will be violated. Problem is there is no story, no progression. Who cares if you saw her being touched by some monster it isn't canon anyway.

Honestly this feels more like a demo rather than a finished product. If this was a demo i wouldn't hesitate to rate it 5/5, but as full game it lucks punchline. Not enough gameplay/art.