Wolf RPG Asuka Virgin Idol Debut (RJ01013197) [dHR-ken]

GoonEmperor

Sep 11, 2019
Anyone know how to hook this game with textractor? I've got incomplete characters and sentences when I use the default hooks.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Anyone know how to hook this game with textractor? I've got incomplete characters and sentences when I use the default hooks.
This game actually has a built-in text hooker, courtesy of some WolfRPG plugin.
  1. Run GamePro.exe to create Game.ini inside the game folder.
  2. Open Game.ini and enable the last three Clipboard options by replacing any 0s with 1s.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textractor should now automatically receive text as it appears in-game. When prompted with a choice during gameplay, use F2 to manually send the currently highlighted one to the Clipboard.

JunClover

Jul 3, 2021
This game actually has a built-in text hooker, courtesy of some WolfRPG plugin.
  1. Run GamePro.exe to create Game.ini inside the game folder.
  2. Open Game.ini and enable the last three Clipboard options by replacing any 0s with 1s.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textractor should now automatically receive text as it appears in-game. When prompted with a choice during gameplay, use F2 to manually send the currently highlighted one to the Clipboard.
Thanks man, this really helps a lot

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
I hope dHR-ken's other stuff get translated, this is like the only circle I know that managed to make a complete saga of H RPGs with all the previous protagonists coming together in one game

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
I hope dHR-ken's other stuff get translated, this is like the only circle I know that managed to make a complete saga of H RPGs with all the previous protagonists coming together in one game
yeah. For RPGM you might want to ask Shisaye if you don't mind MTL.

Hopefully, someone is interested in translating this. If someone is interested in translating UI you can download from . I've extracted the data.wolf into the data folder.

KissuOSTs

Oct 1, 2021
I just thought I'd say that I was taking a screenshot to make a post somewhere, and I somehow got the text for the current prompt into my clipboard. So there's some opportunity here to do a slow piece by piece translation.
(yeah you just ctrl+c and you can grab the text into the clipboard WTF?)