VN Ren'Py Completed At Your Feet [v1.0] [Winter Wolves]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi I don't have any foot jokes to make, but before I step in and download the game, is there any content worth the while? It says v1.0 but it has like 3 screenshots.
It's completed so if you are waiting for more content, it aint coming.

Winter Wolves only release finished stuff.

That said, it's short. Their VN's have a habit of being on the short side. Most of their stuff ranges from full on RPG's that are pretty decent to VN's with a bit of RPG element to them that are okay.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Hi I don't have any foot jokes to make, but before I step in and download the game, is there any content worth the while? It says v1.0 but it has like 3 screenshots.
to add to above. There are more scenes to be seen and there is a gallery. But it is mostly a VN + spice. I’m bias but I liked it.

also I love these puns lol

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Let me stick my toes into this thread with a little criticism. I really like the idea of this game and I kinda love all the characters but the cardboard cutout for the characters is a little odd. By that, I mean they all seem to stay at about a 45 degree angle, no matter what. I am currently on the Victoria path. When I ran her down and kissed her it was like you stacked a cardboard cutout of my character in front of Victoria's, both facing forward, not facing each other. Just got to this scene and it is just too absurdly funny...

screenshot0001.png

Gas and brake pedals on the center console, eh?

Reactions: Jaike
Jan 28, 2018
Never really been into feet. Nothing against it, I just don't get the appeal. Even if I can sort of see the aesthetic qualities of a cute foot, it's not my kind of kink, but seemingly good lesbian content is not that common, so that's a download from me.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Never really been into feet. Nothing against it, I just don't get the appeal. Even if I can sort of see the aesthetic qualities of a cute foot, it's not my kind of kink, but seemingly good lesbian content is not that common, so that's a download from me.
Yeah, not my personal kink but I have done it for a partner that was into it. Of course, she had cute feet and had showered right before, otherwise would have be a hell naw for me.

cmon1234

May 19, 2017
Eh writing was bad in this game. None of the characters are likeable. They insult and hurt your character you forgive them 2 mins later and it's stupid.

It'd be nice but imo not worth it with these characters.

Jul 31, 2021
More foot fetish games are appreciated. Not a whole lot of them out there tbh. Not solely focused on foot stuff anyway. Will probably give this a shot at some point.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
this could have been improved by having more images for the scenes where characters are not just facing each other talking, especially in the sex scenes the images don't really fit the text. but solid VN anyway (y)

Reactions: Vyniril

Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
are we just going to ignore the fact that the black character's skin is completely black all over? looks more like a wax figure than a human, where is the lighter coloring on the soles? looks like someone doesn't understand poc skin...

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
are we just going to ignore the fact that the black character's skin is completely black all over? looks more like a wax figure than a human, where is the lighter coloring on the soles? looks like someone doesn't understand poc skin...
Monochrome skins are common in manga and anime, that includes the soles.

Reactions: placeholder65432
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes