• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Atelier of Belinda [v19.03.29] [Clara Soap]

1. 2.00 star(s)

увпыфвацу

The only reason i am giving it a 2 is that the art itself is good, i'll give it that
    But everything around it is terrible. There are no H-mechanics, this is pretty much a standart RPGM game with boring combat, unfair bosses and forced H-scenes(i'll elaborate further)
    The plot is really nothing interesting and there is so few of it. Basically it's just about this girl whose father got into debt. She has to pay 350k in 3 days. How you ask? Well obviously by doing several long fetch quests during which nothing(NOTHING) interesting OR erotic happens. No ripped clothing, not even Game Over rape. There is NO. CONTENT. BESIDES. THE FETCH QUESTS. THE ENTIRE GAME IS JUST A DISGUISED VISUAL NOVEL THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SHORTER THAN 10 MINS.
    But it IS a hentai game right? Yeah, it has a few really drawn out hentai scenes after SOME boss battles. Isn't that the most logical thing ever? You WIN but you get raped because the writer for this game has no talen whatsoever.
    BUT if you LOSE you just get GAME OVER and NO SCENES.
    So if you WANT hentai you have to make it all the way through the boring fetch quests while fighting boring generic rpgm enemies with a boring fighting system, defeat unfair bosses and you get like 3-4 h-scenes that don't even make sense.
    Just a waste of time, this game. I expected something more elaborate like Key Of Egg. Better to just look at the CGs.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

sparrow_rose

This game is broken. I cannot save, and I cannot get past the mushroom battle due to the game crashing. Also, the MTL sucks, so nothing makes sense either. I'm disappointed. It seemed like it might be fun, but I guess I'll never know.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Argonauz

As i was playing Atelier of Belinda v19.03.29 i cracked my fingers because i was ready for another "skip text" game for there is a lot of text in this one. As we all gentleman's know what MTL is there is no need for me to tell you about translation. As story goes its pretty simple , a young lady in debt. The menu was simply translated so it was easy to navigate for me, for the rest of the text i shall not comment. As a young lady i venture on my first journey only to find it easy, for all she has to do is cast magic. As i reached the end of my first journey i was ambushed by a boss, so i dispatched him quickly, and then i was rewarded with an adult scene, which in my opinion was another text skipping or to say spamming enter button. Soon i realized, there is no "reward" in losing the fight, only after the bosses. After i while my fingers started to hurt of skipping text and i founded my self to be bored, still not finding anything interesting about this game that shall keep me, and for that i shall give it my final review.
    -Story: 2/5
    -Difficulty: 2/5 (played it on hard and it was still easy)
    -Animation: 1/5 (simple rpg with drawings)
    -can you fap:1/5 (if you like drawings)
    OVERAL
    2/5