Thread Updated: 2022-12-11
English Patch Release Date: 2022-29-11
Original Title: ネトラセ妻、美衣奈~他の男の手で知らなかった快感を味わい乱れる若妻~
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: English/Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Translator: Capu2 - F95zone- -
VNDB: Netorasezuma, Miina ~Hoka no Otoko no Te de Shiranakatta Kaikan o Ajiwai Midareru Wakazuma~
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello guys! Capu of CapuTranslations here!
I'm currently translating this game. Please subscribe to my Patreon and BMC pages to gain early access to the patch.

Get the Patch here:

How to apply my patch:

-Copy-paste my data.xp3 to Main Game Directory
-Run game in Japanese Locale

Last edited:

Ndsjade

Sep 8, 2017
Thank you Capu for translating this game.
I really like netorase games, especially wholesome netorase.

• Red Heart
Reactions: capu2

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
is the full translation already available on ur patreon and if it is do I also need to buy the game somewhere else or can I DL it for free somewhere
Whether the game is given directly to you or not, you should be self sufficient and download it from onlyhgames or some other site rather than look for a handout XD

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Thanks for the translation, the game itself though is only decent 6/10 on the ntr scale

But I suppose its better for netorase fans

Sinrare

May 4, 2022
No complaints, but no excitement either. Maybe my dopamine receptors are deadened too much but this was very by the numbers. Maybe a great introduction Netorare VN.

Your wife catches you reading Netorare stories and asks if you want her to cheat. You set her up with a bull. She has her first orgasm with him and learns a lot of sexual things like handjobs which she didn't know about from you. But she's not corrupted by this and still enjoys sex with you. There is a scare that she's meeting him between your back, but in her route it's shown it was a false alarm. She isn't keeping any secrets, her route shows that everything happened with the bull like she said it did. The bad ending is the bull being too rough with her and both of them quitting the lifestyle over it.

There's no emasculation, no humiliation (aside from the base level humiliation of Netorare), no corruption etc. She's too pure and asexual.

Gal Zuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Aisuru Tsuma is still my favorite Atelier Sakura VN. Bang My Wife 2 for something more hardcore.

Thank you for the translation though.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote