Completed Atomiquest - Post Apocalyptic RPG

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
For weird reason, other thread involve retsymthenam seem remove. And again, his style 3d animation similar the one i know mysterfulgames.

Reactions: scrooloose123
Nov 3, 2020
AtomiQuest - Gallery + Walkthrough Unlocker:-
(Includes Animations, so I think this is basically the Full Game)

Instruction: Extract the archive directly into the free version's base-game folder and agree to overwrite.

To the Dev: You should use KMSpico to activate Windows, we can see the watermark on some of the animations :KEK:
View attachment 3495446

I checked few, it's there.
Can you please share full save file here please?

Jun 11, 2017

Instruction: Extract the archive directly into the free version's base-game folder and agree to overwrite.

To the Dev: You should use KMSpico to activate Windows, we can see the watermark on some of the animations :KEK:
View attachment 3495446

pixeldrain don't work, can you share with mega or google drive?

dave143

Oct 1, 2019
anyone has a walkthrough or scene unlocker for "Desperate days" another game from same dev, there is none in the official page

Nov 3, 2020

View attachment 3495446

Do you have any other links? because pixel drain is not working

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Looks good.

I really wanna play it without seeing any gallery scene, but damn. Always get captured and lost it.

guinhoo50

Nov 25, 2020
Just and follow its instructions.
You don't need to manually change anything.
I know, but I want to learn how to use dnSpy and I wanted some tips and a tutorial for modifying games using the program.
If you can tell me or teach me how to modify the files I will be grateful.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I know, but I want to learn how to use dnSpy and I wanted some tips and a tutorial for modifying games using the program.
If you can tell me or teach me how to modify the files I will be grateful.
I don't actually know a lot either.

I just look for certain key words and after I find a method that looks like the one that handles what I want to modify, I try to make sense of the code and the rest is just trial and error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
At first the game looked really cool... after playing it for 10 minutes one realizes its very shallow.

FuckingMia

Sep 14, 2018
So, I tried playing the game with cheats. It's all about turn-based combat and scavenging, but there's no story. Kinda bummed about that. The developer seems to enjoy experimenting with new stuff, but I'd rather play his/her older game with a story. Also, there's a chance this thread might disappear since all their games on this forum are gone.
How do i use the cheats?