RPGM - Completed - Atrocious Empress BAD END [Final] [Sexecute]

1. 1.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

Ok, the art is nice, and H-scenes are good, but there is nothing to do, is a scene collector, there is not a game here to play, in fact, probably there is a game somewhere and this is just epilogue of that game, even there is a dialogue of the new Queen saying that her mother did something atrocius to her before, so there must be a game somewhere.

Also, the voice actor or maybe a stock voice is horrible, normally i am not that picky but hear her out is awful, even for a corruption type of game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Great humiliation game with a lot of hots scenes. You play as the former queen who's ben ordered to basically be a meat toilet for the town. Lots of scenes and the game is fairly quick, you can finish it within a few hours.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Juicy Blueberry

Very cool game that features a former empress who agreed to become a cum dump of the kingdom. Love to see this fatass milf to be humiliated by different people. As the title suggests, there are only bad ends for her, which is great
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Vinyyorha

Exactly as the title says, this game is the bad ending of a very good game that could have been.:unsure:
    I liked the protagonist's design, I wanted an RPG adventure with options for choices, and this BAD END would be one of them.:cry:
    Note: Why create a FUTA if he's not going to use his dick? (n)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

GeriatricFed

Disclaimer: I did not finish the game, I played until day 3 and decided to call it quits.

Gameplay: N/A, it's a scene collector, nothing more nothing less.

Art: 5/5, really good quality though lacking in some details

Story: N/A, it does what it sets out, can't complain. You'll get small glimpses into the atrocities she committed, but it's a CG collector, don't expect too much depth.

Overall: It does a good job with what it wants to do and you can immediately get into the good stuff. If you want story or actual gameplay look elsewhere. 5/5 from me since it does what it wanted perfectly well.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

e806659

Decent short game.

1. Graphics are good, MH drawn very juicy with nice details.
    2. Gameplay, well, not here, you just go around town triggering events. IMO, no problem here, just not expect gameplay.
    3. Writing. I was interested in reading dialogues, not much to say. Plot starts very simple, no deep characters, but hey, I actually found that a plus, since the plot focuses on humiliation simple story allow not to be dark gruesome.
    4. Fetishes. Will depened on your tastes obviously, for me, aside from tentacles, work nicely. Check tags to be aware.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

floran

covers lots of fetiches that are usually ignored/avoided, that alone gives the game a couple extra stars but the sound in the game is horrendous, the voices sounds like a dude pretending to be a a woman, sex is like someone punching a puddle.
    I ended up playing it on mute but then there is another issue and is that there is no game, no progress.
    You basically start and already start in the hardcore sex so there is no build up and all you do is go from a point to another to watch scenes and that's it. You could just get all the scenes and you won't be missing anything,
  8. 5.00 star(s)

tarzan123

Great game that delivers exactly what it promises. Godtier art the characters are awesome not every female character looks perfect they have different bodies it's not just copy and pasted body with a slightly different hairstyle and they all look insanely erotic. Story is who cares dialogue is exciting gameplay is simple and straightforward translation is good and the range of covered fetishes is insane. About 1h of content with some great scenes left for after the end. 100% worth the play and probably worth following the author as well.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

downloaderbo

This is a very unique and weird game.
    It has a lot of h-scenes and fulfills it's porpouse.

Pros:
    - A lot of scenes.
    - Corruption level.
    - Somewhat voiced.
    - Good art.

Cons:
    - No fit or slim girls. XD

The game is good as it is. Evil Empress got many bad ends.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Final

Look, i come to this website to play erotic video games and this can be beraly considered a game. The only type of gameplay that this game has is scene hunting, which is not really my thing. Yet if you ignore the fact that this has no game in it, the scenes and art are really good, cant complain about the eroge being shit here.

If you dont mind playing a scene hunting game, this could easily be a 5/5 for you.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Nokolokar

10/10 game in terms of art direction, sound design and setup. Doesn't waste your time with grinding like many RPG Maker games do for no good reason. On the other hand it's linear and unless you are into the specific fetishes and the particular ride the game offers. The lack of choice and RPG element detract only a small bit from the top notch presentation.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

sassy_mendigo

The perversion of the corruption genre.

I'm not into corruption, mind break, or rape and I'm tired of ruining the innocence and goodwill of innocent heroines/princesses as I've seen countless times in so many Japanese games.

This is the first game that I ever played that the "heroine" actually deserves to be corrupted, she is evil, tyrant, hateful and doesn't have a single redeeming quality or drop of good on her. The game is so hurried to get to her punishment that her entire training/mind-breaking process can only be seen in the gallery, we already start with a broken protagonist, and we can only further break her pride and ego because her body already succumbed to lust.

She can't redeem herself (or is even capable), and she won't be able to come on top and get back to her throne. If you play all the endings and get to her final ending, you will finally get the game title.

Honestly, I wished that corruption games were more like this. With evil protagonists that deserved to be corrupted, in a way, this is justice.

The game itself is short and sweet, with no grind, no turn-based battles, no slog, and one city hub and that is it, and I love games where the MC can have fun with any NPC in the game. I just wished that we wouldn't get locked from some scenes after she gets more corrupted but everything is available in the gallery.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

I have been waiting for this game in ages. The art is great, the kinks are rare, and u don't see many hgames like this. I hope this get a official translation, because, as of now, it is mtl. The time for a full playthrough is about 2/3 hours, but they are full of CGs and variations, and, once u finish the game, there is a gallery, but you can continue the game to unlock other endings. There are even 5 secrets events with unique CGs.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Nixexs

Straightforward sex game. No story, no grinding. It's just pure sex after sex. Author knows what he is serving....

Btw no animations. Only pics. Which could be better.

MTL apart, play this for fap not for story.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

mrttao

You play as the evil empress. you were just deposed and were sentenced to "meat urinal duty". where you are now free use to all the commoners. a sentence the evil empress herself invented, oh how ironic.

+ the art is fantastic
    +/- you might not like the art due to personal preferences. (some people dislike body hair and plump. I find them sexy)
    - censored
    - MTL.
    - Half the text clips off the screen. RPGM is the worst engine, one of its many flaws is that if you MTL a game you have to carefully go through every single line one by one and manually make sure it does not clip out of the screen. The person who MTLed this did not do this so half the lines get cut off in the middle.
    - like almost all japanese games there is absolutely zero player choice on fetishes. You WILL get piss, futa, farts and everything else this game contains without being able to opt out of anything.

disclaimer: I am personally not really into playing as a girl, I tried to not let this bias my review.