VN Ren'Py Completed Attack Helicopter Dating Simulator [Final] [Curse Box Studios]

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
takes dynamite opens console setessential <ref> 0 kill loots caps
*ending slide* Narator: "And so ends the tale of Easy Pete 'The Prospector', also known as 'Big Dick Pete', killed by a cheap ass courier who could have used 'player.additem 000000F 9999999' but instead chose to be a shit stirrer"

npervola

Sep 1, 2017
I sexually Identify as the "I sexually identify as an attack helicopter" joke. Ever since I was a child, I've dreamed of flippantly dismissing any concepts or discussions regarding gender that don't fit in with what I learned in 8th grade bio. People say to me that this joke hasn't been funny since 2014 and please at least come up with a new one, but I don't care, I'm hilarious. I'm having a plastic surgeon install Ctrl, C, and V keys on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "epic kek dank meme tr***ies owned with facts and logic" and respect my right to shit up social media. If you can't accept me you're a memeophobe and need to check your ability-to-critically-think privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
ok so someone just made a game about helis DATING(srsly?) and got a [Completed] tag...

while shieeets like breeding season cloud dingdong and some other simbros with XXXX$+/month founding can't 0.1/year

Last edited:

titiwin

Jul 8, 2017
Attack Helicopter Dating Simulator

...... any NTR with an aircraft carrier? :sneaky::KEK:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Helicopters? Dates? No Fap-Fap content add?
Hmmm...
What it is the shit strange Project and why it place here? O_O

Leafy

Aug 27, 2017
Maybe this has been asked before, but can the helicopters drop Communists into the ocean? I know that's a pretty specific fetish, but like.... No kink shaming, kplz? :3