Ren'Py - Completed - Attack on 5G towers that chip us and infect us with a virus [v1.0] [SPodvohom Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Godsend

This cancer-inducing pile of cringe is one Fortnite dance and Five Nights at Freddy's montage away from even being considered elementary.
    Odd that this is on an adult site because this game was clearly made by a 12 year old with a 'gaming' laptop.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1267484

Bad Renders, Awful Story, Cringe Premise, the story isn't even mediocre it's bad I get it's supposed to be a parody but there are plenty of good parody games out here, the models look like they came from 2009 and honestly I don't know why we still have this problem with recent games, politics are cringe and shouldn't be in these games but that's not even the main problem.......... the biggest problem is the fact that it's basically a demo even though it says completed
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Larry2000

This is the reason shitty things are allowed to exist. This game is a dumb meme game with stupid helpings of everything. If I were to put the dialogue and plot into a tier, it'd be garbage tier. I get it, it's supposed to be "funny" because hahaha, 5g towers, conspiracy therories, hardy har har! It ends up being a pile of mess in a bin on fire.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

HelpfulStranger

I played this game about a week ago and i have to say, it's not bad but also not good.
    I like the premise, its funny, its quirky and so on.
    I don't like the Artstyle, i find it lacking in details.
    Yeah thats it. It's not long so if anyone wants to try it go on.