Vayra3001

Jul 22, 2020
Hey guys what you think of the new art, and i mean for Mikasa specificly i like the old art but i see and understand why the dev change the art but i think the new art is kind of distune with the rest of the art.
Now maybe i am wrong and he update all the art for every character but fornow i want to ask what you think

Noilednad

Aug 23, 2018
Hey guys what you think of the new art, and i mean for Mikasa specificly i like the old art but i see and understand why the dev change the art but i think the new art is kind of distune with the rest of the art.
Now maybe i am wrong and he update all the art for every character but fornow i want to ask what you think
At some point I hope that theres an update that goes to redraw the old art to fit the new artstyle.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
In the next update (not the 0.4 one) we're gonna redraw all character sprites and some old stuff so that no one stands out

Changing the artist wasn't my wish but a problem I had to solve.

Reactions: Doom Marine

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Who's the protagonist? if it was Jean im out (although im all in NTR but fking hate that dude)

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes