ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
How do I get Hange to return to the camp?

Also I can't visit the instructor because "I should let her think about what happened" but there is still a ??? mark in the scenes list for her.

Reactions: wingedxavier

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
How do I get Hange to return to the camp?

Also I can't visit the instructor because "I should let her think about what happened" but there is still a ??? mark in the scenes list for her.
Hange will come back in next updates
As for Instructor, that's another sex scene you get to see if you don't go down on her (another route with her)

Reactions: ohcmonrest

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Because there're arts from the very first artist who abandoned the project, and recently we started working with one more artist.

We're going to redraw some crucial scenes/arts from the very first artist so that they don't stick out like a sore thumb, but yeah.
I could just keep working with the main artist now but then it'd take ages to finish the game.

I don't think that artists I have right now have a drastic different artstyle, there might be differences but it's all to be able to release bigger updates in shorter time. I hope it makes sense. It's really hard to find two artists with a truly similar artstyle and unless I want to keep milking the game by releasing small updates (which I don't), I decided to look for one more artist.
Honestly new artist is much better. That old art was rough looking.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes