devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Yo, thanks for the reply.
There's no hint for me. I've seen it on other girls but not Christa.
Also, how do I go back to the night scene? I don't have a save of that event.
if you are at the end of the game and can trigger the final cutscene and you still dont have access to the last scene then that is a bug . there is no way to go back to that choice unless you restart the game

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
if you are at the end of the game and can trigger the final cutscene and you still dont have access to the last scene then that is a bug . there is no way to go back to that choice unless you restart the game
hi mate

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
hi mate

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance
some of them do some of them don't . id say only 2 of the girls take a while to accept the mc .

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
There's a new Patreon post my hope is that the "New Girl" is Hitch

Hey there, guys! ^^
Time for some news!

First of all, I've already started sending out files to our coder for the next arc! The global map/updated journal/UI elements are already in the works and in the next few days, we'll start adding prologue/actual content scenes with the girls!

As to what's ready and can already be added to the game, if talking only about content scenes:
* A series of events with Sasha including an H-scene
* A series of events with Elsa, since we're going to be sharing a tent with her
* A starting event for Ymir's branch
* A starting event with Christa (gonna draw one more event with her)
* An event with Mikasa
* A series of events with a new girl
* A huge number of new events with Annie including a big number of new H-scenes with her

As for the nightwatch scenes, we're almost done with those too!

* There'll be a number of events with Ymir and different ways to approach her
* A number of events with Mikasa during the nightwatch
* One more girl for the nightwatch is yet to be drawn (if there's enough time), I think it'll be Sasha

Overall, I'd say we made some huge progress during this past month and are now going to keep adding all this to the game and make sure it works and functions properly!
There's still a lot of work ahead of us but I hope we'll be able to roll it out in September!

I really hope you'll enjoy what we're working on once the update is out, folks :3
As for now, stay tuned and many, many, many thanks to every single one of you for your support!
I know I said it many times but we can keep on working only thanks to your help and support!

Love you all! ^^

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
There's a new Patreon post my hope is that the "New Girl" is Hitch

Hey there, guys! ^^
Time for some news!

First of all, I've already started sending out files to our coder for the next arc! The global map/updated journal/UI elements are already in the works and in the next few days, we'll start adding prologue/actual content scenes with the girls!

As to what's ready and can already be added to the game, if talking only about content scenes:
* A series of events with Sasha including an H-scene
* A series of events with Elsa, since we're going to be sharing a tent with her
* A starting event for Ymir's branch
* A starting event with Christa (gonna draw one more event with her)
* An event with Mikasa
* A series of events with a new girl
* A huge number of new events with Annie including a big number of new H-scenes with her

As for the nightwatch scenes, we're almost done with those too!
* There'll be a number of events with Ymir and different ways to approach her
* A number of events with Mikasa during the nightwatch
* One more girl for the nightwatch is yet to be drawn (if there's enough time), I think it'll be Sasha

Overall, I'd say we made some huge progress during this past month and are now going to keep adding all this to the game and make sure it works and functions properly!
There's still a lot of work ahead of us but I hope we'll be able to roll it out in September!

I really hope you'll enjoy what we're working on once the update is out, folks :3
As for now, stay tuned and many, many, many thanks to every single one of you for your support!
I know I said it many times but we can keep on working only thanks to your help and support!

Love you all! ^^
beta normally comes out 2 weeks after they pass it to the coder . so expect the update around then

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
I would say it's gonna Pieck but i feels its too early to put her in the game but i have no doubt she'll be added eventually

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I would say it's gonna Pieck but i feels its too early to put her in the game but i have no doubt she'll be added eventually
its probably petra or hitch . the game is kind of following the anime and those 2 are the notable characters in that saga that were not in the previous one .

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
anyone willing to share the new development news post. the release date might be posted there . i doubt the game is more than a week away

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes