Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
holy shit finally past the Annie training scene.
Also does anyone know were to find the piece of paper of Annie?
that's the only one left i need for the poster.

Anbu.S

Oct 16, 2020
did you extract it and replace the already existing "persistent" file ?
I did, the only diference is that, on my android file manager, it only show me the saves file, and 3 other renpy files, but not tje persistent file untill I added the one you provided.

So the file was added but not replaced with a previous file

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I did, the only diference is that, on my android file manager, it only show me the saves file, and 3 other renpy files, but not tje persistent file untill I added the one you provided.

So the file was added but not replaced with a previous file
did you ever play the game on android before adding the file ?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
1697916088396.png
Development news / October 21st

Hey there, guys!
It's been a while and I've got some news to share with you.

First of all, we never stopped working and artists kept on drawing new stuff for next updates.
At the moment, we're done drawing all of the scenes required for Mikasa/Ymir night watch scenes. We're moving on to drawing story quests now and drawing Sasha scenes for night watch.

Both Mikasa and Ymir will have around 12+ H-scenes for night watch system for you to unlock.
However, if you don't like it, it won't be mandatory for you to unlock all these events, this system will replace the night system you could see in the first arc.

In the next few days, I'll start compiling all the scenes and begin writing script/dialogues. Afterwards, it goes straight to our coder.
I don't want to give any promises but I hope to release the night watch update next month.

Now, many many thanks to every single one of you who played the second arc and gave us feedback. It was mostly positive which makes me happy ^^
We'll keep on working to make the game better and better, guys!

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
holy shit finally past the Annie training scene.
Also does anyone know were to find the piece of paper of Annie?
that's the only one left i need for the poster.
There is no Annie on the poster, but there is Christa, Hange, Elsa, Mikasa, Sasha and Instructor. Search on the UPM field, bottle in the steam room, book in the classroom, table in Hange's room and under Sasha's pillow

UrMomis5738

Nov 27, 2020
View attachment 3023427
Development news / October 21st

Hey there, guys!
It's been a while and I've got some news to share with you.

First of all, we never stopped working and artists kept on drawing new stuff for next updates.
At the moment, we're done drawing all of the scenes required for Mikasa/Ymir night watch scenes. We're moving on to drawing story quests now and drawing Sasha scenes for night watch.

Both Mikasa and Ymir will have around 12+ H-scenes for night watch system for you to unlock.
However, if you don't like it, it won't be mandatory for you to unlock all these events, this system will replace the night system you could see in the first arc.

In the next few days, I'll start compiling all the scenes and begin writing script/dialogues. Afterwards, it goes straight to our coder.
I don't want to give any promises but I hope to release the night watch update next month.

Now, many many thanks to every single one of you who played the second arc and gave us feedback. It was mostly positive which makes me happy ^^
We'll keep on working to make the game better and better, guys!
In android, when i replace the persistent file, it just goes back to the old persistent file when i open the game resulting to it not unlocking the gallery

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
In android, when i replace the persistent file, it just goes back to the old persistent file when i open the game resulting to it not unlocking the gallery
there might be a 2nd persistent file on android in a dif location .

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
there was NTR but it got removed (it will be added as dlc later) there is more dlc with NTR . in the main game only female/lesbian NTR exists that also is optional except for 1 small scene .

Reactions: Nerro and goddard
4.20 star(s) 35 Votes