devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Hello I'd like to start the game but the version I downloaded already has basic replay, is it possible to reset the gallery because even when I delete the game folder and the renpy folder, only the progress is deleted, the replay are still there.
delete the .persistent file from the save folder located in save folder in both the game folder appdata . additionally make sure no gallery unlockers are present in the game .

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
delete the .persistent file from the save folder located in save folder in both the game folder appdata . additionally make sure no gallery unlockers are present in the game .

I didn't succeed, I tried to delete the files, the gallery didn't reset and no matter what the version, 19.1, 19.2 or 19.3 I always have the replay, I tried to delete the gallery file, it doesn't work... I'm desperate to find a blank version.

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I didn't succeed, I tried to delete the files, the gallery didn't reset and no matter what the version, 19., 19.2 or 19.3 I always have the replay, I tried to delete the gallery file, it doesn't work... I'm desperate to find a blank version.
did you delete the all the contents from both game/saves and C:\Users\yourusernamehere\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AttackOnSurveyCorps-WIP ?

also make sure that your game folder does not have any sort of unlocker a clean game folder should look like this . 1723207706307.png

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
did you delete the all the contents from both game/saves and C:\Users\yourusernamehere\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AttackOnSurveyCorps-WIP ?

also make sure that your game folder does not have any sort of unlocker a clean game folder should look like this . View attachment 3913604

Yes, I did what I always do.

And my game folder is like yours, no mod or patches installed.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
where did you download the game from ?
The first time here on the Gofiles website and the second time on the developer's official Itch.io page.

EDIT.
I succeeded, instead of deleting the "persistent" file from the save folder in the renpy folder in roaming/renpy/AOT, I deleted a file that included the name of the game in the persistent folder in the renpy folder in roaming/renpy.

Instead of roaming/renpy/AOT/game/saves/persistent, I roaming/renpy/persistent and deleted the file containing the name of the game in the folder.

Thanks for your help devonY7.

Last edited:
Reactions: devonY7

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
One question though, is there a guide for the game? Because I wanted to know if it was possible to finish the scenarios of one character at a time or are you forced to change during the game ?

I'd like to complete one character at a time before moving on to another.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
One question though, is there a guide for the game? Because I wanted to know if it was possible to finish the scenarios of one character at a time or are you forced to change during the game ?

I'd like to complete one character at a time before moving on to another.
there is an in game guide . you have to progress all characters eventually. the guide will tell you when you need to focus on a different character.

Reactions: Envy*
4.20 star(s) 35 Votes